By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can someone tell me what Monster Hunter is about?

Hawk said:
FilaBrasileiro said:
Kasz216 said:
FilaBrasileiro said:
@Arkk

No

I asked Soriku if he could give me some examples of other games that got mediocre reviews and were found to be good by the general public. Remeber, just 'cause it sells doesn't mean it's good.

So... General public = you? Since most of those games are actually considered good by the general public.

lol

Great intelligent responce, heh. So then you are baseing it off of you, rather than general public. Because that's all you believe you can go on, that sales don't matter at all.

Edit: Developers are wasting their time then, trying to create games the public will find good. Since it doesn't matter at all. Sales are determined by pretty cases that soccor moms think look nice

I'm "baseing" off "soccor" moms because it "don't" matter lol

Around the Network
GooseGaws said:
@FilaBrasileiro:

Actually, most of the spinoffs are worthwhile also, save the yearly update of Mario Party. The Strikers and Golf games were good fun, the Tennis games are some of the best 4-player games of all-time, and the Mario Kart games are virtually all classics in one way or another. Baseball I haven't played, but heard was decent enough.

We can agree to disagree.

Soriku said:
^ Different sites.
 Link? 

Monster Hunter Freedom is an action-RPG, with tons of quests and other things to do, it's as hardcore a game can be. It's really addictive and good-looking but has an awful camera (at least on PSP) and is EXTREMELY difficult. If they (Capcom) make it online, it's going to be really awesome.

Soriku said:
^ Of course it'll have online. Can't wait to play co-op with some of you guys . It'll be real fun.

@Fila

Lurk moar. Go on any site where it was announced.
 No link huh? Guess your made up bullshit didn't work out huh? 

Around the Network
Soriku said:
^ Lurk moar before you criticize. Go to Youtube, GameFAQs, Gamespot, IGN, etc.
---

Btw, can you keep monsters as pets?
 Ok, you have no link....And it's lurk more.