By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Don't become like this guy

Well one time I got my girlfriend to dress up as Meryl :D while I wore a bandana does that count as involving her in my hobby :P

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

Well now that his wife and kids are gone he can continue on with his hobby without being disturbed...

My favorite games for this gen:

1. Gears of War    2. MGS4    3. Killzone 2   4. Halo 3(Underated by many)      5. Mass Effect

KylieDog said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Boutros said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Who?

The guy in the video...

I have no idea who this guy is. I think Chad Warden doing this would make far more of an uproar. I looked at his account, and his top video has 25,000 views.

How many views does your top video have?

Seriously...you are shrugging off 25,000 people interested in his personal life?  That is a lot.

I haven't put up any videos, but that's besides the point. I would assume that if he were a Youtube star, then hundreds of thousands of people would watch his videos. Instead, it's a couple thousand. Yeah, I'm sorry that he did something so stupid, but I've really never heard of the guy.

I don't think I feel much sympathy for him, if any.

I LIKE REDMOON ONLINE. IT'S TEH MOST AWESOMEST MMORPG. RUNESCAPE HAS NOTHING ON IT. ;) My full Videogame collection (Well, not really that full): http://www.backloggery.com/marktheshark I'LL COOL YOUR ANGER WITH AN ICE SPIRIT BLAST!!!!111111!!!!!!111!!!!1!!! List of vg studios that've been shut down this generation: Digital Anvil Headfirst Productions Frog City Software (Subsiduary of Take-Two) Indie Built (Subsiduary of Take-Two) Wolfpack Studios Core Design (Subsiduary of Eidos) Rockstar Vienna/neo Software Produktions GmbH (Subsidiary of Rockstar Games) Clover Studios (Subsiduary of Capcom) Sidecar Studios Flagship (Subsiduary of Capcom) FASA Studio Nihon Telenet EA Chicago aka NufX (Subsiduary of EA) Kush Games (Subsiduary of Take-Two) Concrete Games (Subsiduary of THQ?) Iron Lore Entertainment Carbonated Games Stormfront Studios Pseudo Interactive PAM Development (Subsiduary of Take-Two) Venom Games (Subsiduary of Take-Two) Castaway Entertainment Flagship Studios Pivotal Games (Subsiduary of Eidos) Sierra Entertainment (Subsiduary of Activison) Helixe (Subsiduary of THQ) Mass Media (Subsiduary of THQ) Locomotive Games (Subsiduary of THQ) Paradigm Entertainment (Subsiduary of THQ) Sandblast Games (Subsiduary of THQ) Brash Entertainment Jaleco (Assets sold to Game Yarou) MS Aces Rockpool Games (Subsiduary of Eidos) Seta Corporation Humanature Studio (Subsiduary of Nexon) Ensemble Studios Straylight Studios 3D Realms GameLab Factor 5 America's Army Studio The Fizz Factor (Subsiduary of Amaze Entertainment) GRIN Software Bottlerocket Entertainment Shaba Studios (Subsiduary of Activision) Transmission Games Pandemic Studios Ninja Studio Fuzzyeyes Studio Near Death Studios Deep Silver Vienna (Subsidiary of Deep Silver) Incognito Entertainment (Subsiduary of SCEA) Matahari Studios (Subsiduary of Kuju?) Luxoflux (Subsiduary of Activison) Underground Development (Subsiduary of Activison) Red Octane (Subsiduary of Activison) Universomo (Subsiduary of THQ) Cing Zushi Games Javaground Silver Style Entertainment Cheyenne Mountain Entertainment Secret Level (Subsiduary of Sega) Ninja Studio Monte Cristo Cavia Flight-Plan Sparkplay Media Realtime Worlds Gaia Krome Studios Budcat Creations NetDevil Outerlight Propaganda Games (Subsiduary of Disney Interactive) MTV Games Bizarre Creations 7 Studios (Subsiduary of Activision) Pi Studios Cohort Studios Frozen North Productions Killaware Game Republic Titan Studios (Subsidiary of Epic Games China) Kaos Studios (Subsidiary of THQ?) THQ Digital Warrington (Subsidiary of THQ) Blue Tongue (Subsidiary of THQ) Black Rock Studio (Subsidiary of Disney Interactive) Blue Fang Team Bondi Darkworks Multiverse Monumental Games Bigbig Studios (Subsidiary of Sony) Hudson Soft (Subsidiary of Konami) Spellbound Entertainment Zipper Interactive (Subsidiary of Sony) 4mm Games 38 Studios Big Huge Games (Subsidiary of 38 Studios) Rockstar Vancouver/Barking Dog Studios (Subsidiary of Rockstar Games) Radical Entertainment (Subsidiary of Activision) SCE Studio Liverpool/Psygnosis (Subsidiary of SCE World wide Studios) Project Sora (Subsidiary of Nintendo) Black Hole Entertainment Paragon Studios (Subsidiary of NCsoft) Crave Entertainment Eurocom THQ Vigil Games (Subsidiary of THQ) Junction Point Studios Milestone Inc. Lucasarts Eden Games (Subsidiary of Atari) Silicon Knights Timegate Studios EA Phenomic (Subsidiary of EA) Blitz Games Neverland Ea Black Box (Subsidiary of EA) Terminal Reality Two Tribes B.V. Irrational Games Maxis (Subsidiary of EA)

wow that really is sad...hope no one else falls in the same situation

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I've spent much of my week playing Peggle, Ninja Turtles, Saints Row 2 (what?) and Tetris with my girlfriend and kid. I think this guy should've made his family a part of his hobby instead of making his hobby an escape from his family. It seems to work pretty well for me.

This is a good policy. Always try to include your loved ones in your obbies: it makes things easier and more enjoyable for everyone.

I really don't feel sorry for the guy. I guarantee he had ample opportunity to get his act in gear.

MontanaHatchet said:
KylieDog said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Boutros said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Who?

The guy in the video...

I have no idea who this guy is. I think Chad Warden doing this would make far more of an uproar. I looked at his account, and his top video has 25,000 views.

Seriously...you are shrugging off 25,000 people interested in his personal life?  That is a lot.

I haven't put up any videos, but that's besides the point. I would assume that if he were a Youtube star, then hundreds of thousands of people would watch his videos. Instead, it's a couple thousand. Yeah, I'm sorry that he did something so stupid, but I've really never heard of the guy.

What does being a Youtube star have to do with anything? Not THAT is besides the point. And 25,000 is more than a couple thousand. It doesn't matter if you have heard of him or not, that wasn't the point of the thread.

Just kiss the tip.

Arkk said:
MontanaHatchet said:
KylieDog said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Boutros said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Who?

The guy in the video...

What does being a Youtube star have to do with anything? Not THAT is besides the point. And 25,000 is more than a couple thousand. It doesn't matter if you have heard of him or not, that wasn't the point of the thread.

Sorry, I just expected him to be a bit more famous if we have a thread about him. Seriously, I've seen random cat videos that get more views than his. 25,000 views is barely anything.

Tell you what. It sucks that he couldn't control his hobby, but that's nobody's fault but his own. I feel bad for him.

not following the actual thread: just any kind of fanboy can rock bottom either a gamer o a collector or an alcoholic. gaming didn't drove his wife and kid away. he did it

he had it coming

I'd like to be like my fahter... to sire a son like myself