By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's not getting Modern Warfare 2?

I don't buy generic shooters. I want more from games than just shooting everything that moves.

EDIT: And im not buying a product that is linked to Activision in any way shape or form.

Do you want japanese voices in FF13 and Versus 13? Write to these guys and tell them: support@square-enix-usa.com

Around the Network

I'm not. I don't think MW2 can best kz2 as my MP shooter of choice

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Nope, the only FPS series I buy is Half Life.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Aion said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Aion said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
I won't get it, FPS on dual-analog is shit, and my PC can't handle a game of that calibre. If it could, I'd get it.

What i love the dual analog it's great. 

For most games it's alright, but for FPS it's horrible. Atleast if you've played PC FPSs before.

No i never played a fps on a pc, i heard its really good but i can't handle sitting down. While the the controller i can move around freely.

Dual analog takes so much more skill to get good at then a mouse and keyboard.  

OT: I won't be getting it, I'll definitely be giving it a rent though.

I won't buy it. Uncharted 2, Tekken 6, R&C ACIT and maybe Sigma for me.

Around the Network
YesWiiCan said:
I'm not. I'm getting the better version. COD:MW with more features

Firstly, it's a different game. Secondly, it doesn't have more features. Thirdly, it's not the better version.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I'm not getting it, didn't enjoy CoD4 at all.

Im not getting it 1st day and not any time soon after that.....I need break from shooters I want something different.

Im not getting it. Activision can go die in a hole for raising the price.

Not me, never interested in CoD: MW, WW, or MW2.