nice job fable 2 , congrats.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
FastFord58 said:

This is one game I keep coming back to. I'm on the Gargoyle hunt right now...46/50 so far. Hopefully there will be a part 3 before the gen is up.

I'm stuck on 49/50. Wait til you get to that point. You'll never find the final one.

Kantor said:
Squilliam said:
Yay!

I think B+W 3 is coming out next, Lionhead has 2 teams working on games.

=O

I WANT BLACK AND WHITE 3! D=

You can has!!!! :D

Tease.

JEDE3 said:
starcraft said:
Strategyking92 said:
hatmoza said:
This is no surprise... It's bundled.

Pleae do not use this arguement.. I mean, it hasn't been bundled for very long. It's like saying the bundles were the only reason halo 3 hit 10 million. Which is true, but it's not like it wouldn't have happened sooner or later without.

Not only that, but the game is only bundled with the very expensive Elite.

Sony fans have been telling us for years that the Elite doesn't sell well.

On-topic:

I think it is likely we will see Fable 3 this generation.  Molyneux already said they have plans for Fable all the way through to the fifth game at this point.  Whilst last generation only saw one Fable game, that is likely because it hit a year and a bit before the death of the system.  The Xbox 360 has at least a couple of years left to go.

LOL... irony.

I think your definition is off, because truth does mean irony.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Lord Flashheart said:
FastFord58 said:

This is one game I keep coming back to. I'm on the Gargoyle hunt right now...46/50 so far. Hopefully there will be a part 3 before the gen is up.

I'm stuck on 49/50. Wait til you get to that point. You'll never find the final one.

There is one in a crypt in the Bowerstone cemetary that eludes me. I can hear him, but can't find him for the life of me.

"Man is born free but is everywhere in chains" - Rousseau

Around the Network

Were the Black and White games good?

I am really keen to see some Lionhead/Molyneux work that isn't Fable. Much as Fable is one of my favourite franchises.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

@ Starcraft, they are both brilliant and subjective. They are easy to play but difficult to master IMO, however the games themselves are incredibly satisfying if that makes any sense to you?

Tease.

Squilliam said:
@ Starcraft, they are both brilliant and subjective. They are easy to play but difficult to master IMO, however the games themselves are incredibly satisfying if that makes any sense to you?

You're hitting on me right?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I still need to get this game. Has there been any word on a GotY yet? Should I wait or just buy it?

FastFord58 said:
Lord Flashheart said:
FastFord58 said:

There is one in a crypt in the Bowerstone cemetary that eludes me. I can hear him, but can't find him for the life of me.

Do what I just did to get the last one and the last 3 silver keys.

Go to youtube and look up their locations.

Had them within 30mins.