By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Dazkarieh said:
Carl2291 said:
Dazkarieh said:
Carl2291 said:

Wii < 100k looks odd, although im not surprised its happened with the lack of quality software.

Really? Damn... I didn't realise my X360, Ps3 and PSP to have such a lack of quality software to the point of selling less than half of the Wii.

Yes, really.

Look at its sales last year, with lots of good games.

Look at its sales this year, with what... one good game being released?

That's right. I never thought about that. Good point. I don't know why did I thought that the state of the economy had anything to do with it. 

Probably because that's what every retard keeps parotting... 

BTW PS360 had more quality software this year, imo, but the Wii's overall library was still powerful enough from last year's boost to outsell them in this year too, even if with a smaller gap.

Around the Network

Wow... Wii in EUROPE > PS3 or 360 WW... IT just shows how depressing sales have been lately. Except for DS, everything seems so low (we could say wii is doing great considering economy). LEt's see how it will look like as ps3 slim 299 dollars is released... I thiink it'll sell better than wii for the month but in the end wii will be once again first (i mean second, cause DS is and probably will alwats be 1st ^^)

If DS keeps selling the way it's now i don't see a new model coming soon...

mhsillen said:
Cidien said:

I think the wii will see less sales because there are way fewer people wowd by it nowadays.  A very large number of people buying the wii are people who don't really play games.  They play the wii at a friends house and think it's really fun, so they buy it themselves.  After a week (or month or X amount of time) it just sits in the corner collecting dust. 

Not true

Did you see the nielson news report on console usage.

The PS3 is collecting more dust than a hoover.  

But I am laughing at your total hate for the console that is in the lead

My total hate for the console? Are you being serious? What I said is completely true. Doesn't mean I hate the console. It's definitely my least favorite this generation. It still has its uses. Wiiware has quite a few good games. I play fire emblem and other gamecube games on it fairly often. Some of the party games are fun to load up when I have a bunch of people over. I have no real hate for the system. Just because I say something negative you assume its hate talk. Grow up.

Looks like PS3 might head under 30k/week in the Americas soon. With nothing but rumors of a slim model and pricecut, plus a large stock overload in the local gamestops and best buys, hard to see things getting better

Alterego-X said:

Probably because that's what every retard keeps parotting... 

BTW PS360 had more quality software this year, imo, but the Wii's overall library was still powerful enough from last year's boost to outsell them in this year too, even if with a smaller gap.

Since I also parot that, I take it personaly. And of course I could start parotting economic explanations to prove you so, but since it's something so... common sense, I won't.

BTW, Wii's library is much better this year. Last year I didn't have any Rune Factory, Arc Rise Fantasia, Little King Story, Monster Hunter 3 or WSR. I already purchased this year twice the Wii software compared with last year, and there's still a lot to come.

Around the Network

The DS just can't be stopped by the recession.

bardicverse said:
Looks like PS3 might head under 30k/week in the Americas soon. With nothing but rumors of a slim model and pricecut, plus a large stock overload in the local gamestops and best buys, hard to see things getting better

LOl... yeah, okay

Are people here seriously thinking the PS3 will beat the 360 in sales this holiday season? if so I have one thing for you: LMAO!!!!!!

FKNetwork said:
Are people here seriously thinking the PS3 will beat the 360 in sales this holiday season? if so I have one thing for you: LMAO!!!!!!

Lol... yeah, okay.

bardicverse said:

Lol