By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Valve has no plans working on the PS3.

The head of Valve has said on GTV that they have no plans working on the ps3.

How do you feel?

I feel pissed.I like there games I only got the wii and ps3. I feel excluded and left out of the fun and to a gamer that is one of the wrost feeling to them.I respect there decsion but I am confused by it.There a bussiness so shoulden't they try to expaned there user base and try to make more money to stay in bussiness.

Gintama is the funniest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud owner of all currnet gen consoles.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

Around the Network

too bad for PS3 only gamers, personally i only play valve games on PC, it just wouldn't feel right on consoles for me

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Well i think its also a buisness decision. Too bad for ps3 gamers, but Valve is loved on pc.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Its the right thing for them to do. Adding the PS3 to their stable means potentially releasing a subpar PS3 version and thats not in keeping with their standards.

TBH though since HL2 Ep 3 is coming later, thats another fantastic shooter 360 bound!

Tease.

I honestly couldn't care less but has valve ever worked on the PS3?

Around the Network

Never heard of Valve before this generation, don't really care let them stick to the pc!!

Why would I want to play a Valve game on anything other than a PC?

@Op..I feel you feel left out..You have two options...360 or PC...Also they had said that when they get a team together that has expirience with the ps3 they will work on the platform...But that was just them trying to be nice about not actually doing games on PS3...

@Rapsuperstar....
Valve...You never heard of Valve....I remember how no one would shut up about Half Life...Or better yet..Counter Strike...

Its too bad since my comp can't handle Left4dead that good and I really wanted it..

Take my love, take my land..

the good thing source engine runs relatively old hardware okay and u you can get them on steam.