By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft's new motion camera in action

Video_Game_Critic said:
Exercise programs are popular because so many people are lazy and out of shape. It is not a coincidence. Lazy people do not monitor their diets and rarely exercise properly. Exercise games cannot deliver long term results, but Wii Fit outsold every other game except Wii Play and Wii Sports for this generation. Lazy people are more willing to waste money on a product that does not work, rather than go to the gym.

Count me in. Also to finish up the last sentance. Neither does going to gym for lazy people either. Most end up losing out on more money with the monthly cost. Long term weightloss isn't physical it's mental. That's also why having personal trainers helps alot because of the mental support. At least lazy people will lose less money buying these once or twice a year than paying gym costs. Then again it's also the gym you go to. Some gyms expect to pay in monthly batches other are ok monthly.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Around the Network

This game could be interesting, if the camera is reliable, it would be nice to see what other games could be made that use it.

I think this game might hit 1million but i dont think its going to be used on any other games, unless it turns out to be really good, but its probably just another mediocre camera next to your tv

Nintendo is the best videogames company ever!

link on that ubi pages sends you to gamestop and it's 69$ preorder so i guess that's the official price. I'll get it once it hits 30-40 euros for the GF.

Sadly that thing will get no support...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Destroyer_of_knights said:
Eyetoy clone, there was even a work out game called Eyetoy: kinetic for the PS2.

Nothing new....but I'm surprised that it's Ubisoft releasing the camera, and not Nintendo, and to be honest it should be Nintendo releasing it, that way they could give other developers the SDK required for more games to be supported...I think Nintendo dropped the ball on this.

As someone who owns Eyetoy Kinetic this looks FAR superior(in interface alone) but i'll need to wait to see some non promotional footage.  I really wish Sony would make something like this using the PSEye.  Better quality camera would go a long way towards help with some of the issues of Eyetoy: Kinetic.