By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Launch 360, the most expensive once(Don't know what it was called at the time0, RROD once this pass February.

Around the Network

I sold my Xbox 360 to my alter Ego..He's a big Sony fan..but I changed his mind..and he Jumped in...Now if only I had an Xbox 360 for myself...Might get 299 elite when it's out...

Hardcore gamer here. my Elite RRoD last year and had it replaced. tediouscune   is my tag. pls add me I dont have friends yet. lol

Sept/Oct 2007, Zephyr model Pro at $349; low use after that first year, but no repair required hardware problems.

One video signal loss was fixed by remounting HDD by user.

Adobo said:

Hardcore gamer here. my Elite RRoD last year and had it replaced. tediouscune   is my tag. pls add me I dont have friends yet. lol

I sent you a friend add a long time ago...Like 2 weeks ago...Cancelled it since you never responded..

Around the Network
Adobo said:

Lol will do!

I had to replace my launch-day Pro model. Of course, the replacement they gave me was already broken -_-. I had a tough time conincing them of THAT.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

1 Pro for my little brother - Oct 08

1 Elite for my friend - Nov 08

1 Elite for myself - july 29th 09

Yes, I paid for all 3

我是广州人

1 Pro purchased October of 2007. Never had a problem with it.

wow!! the failure rate will be high,
I got a 60GB pro 4 or 5 months old still working fine but I don't use it often

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.