By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears Of War 2 Avatar Costume...Who has them?

I honestly don't see the point.

Around the Network

^ lol...never fails

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Well, if everyone else in the world is like the people on this forum, the Avatar Marketplace might be a hit.

i want one but i dont have microsoft points at the moment...

JaggedSac said:
Well, if everyone else in the world is like the people on this forum, the Avatar Marketplace might be a hit.

It will be a hit. People bitch and complain about everything, and cave and buy something. Even if its 1 small shirt, they will

Around the Network
badgenome said:
BladeOfGod said:
^what the hell is that?

It's a Locust outfit. It means my avatar is gonna fuck Zizzla_Rachet up.

Bring IT!

sguy78 said:
I honestly don't see the point.

The point is..I want my Avatar to be wearing his Gears outfit when I'm playing Joy Ride...

JaggedSac said:

I think you are right!  In just a short time after the update on the marketplace my wife was already shopping to update her avatar.  I am waiting for a few more options but I am looking foward to updateing mine as well. 

It's going to be cool to see what people wear during 1 vs. 100!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

heruamon said:
It's going to be cool to see what people wear during 1 vs. 100!

Yeah, it should be like Let's Make a Deal.