By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears Of War 2 Avatar Costume...Who has them?

BladeOfGod said:
^what the hell is that?

It's a Locust outfit. It means my avatar is gonna fuck Zizzla_Rachet up.

Around the Network

I'm zooted in my Jedi Battle Armor!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

This is getting out of hand now! lol

I'll be making some purchases today. I know my one son is getting the Locust outfit that Badgegnome is rockin and the other wants the RC Warthog. When I first heard about all the new stuff that was coming to the marketplace I didn't think it was gonna be a big deal but after seeing it I gotta admit it's pretty hot. I have a feeling there is gonna be a ton of shit eventually.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

I'm a Space Cowboy...'cause you know, I'm from Texas and all. When I remember how, I'll post my avatar. Oh but yeah, I got the Gears armor on.

Edit: Thanks to Jagged - here it is.

Around the Network

What's the easiest way to get a full body pic?

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

They better hurry and make the Master Chief outfit. I bet it's going to cost around 600 and up.

heruamon said:
What's the easiest way to get a full body pic?

Copy the link for one of the avatar pictures in this forum and replace their gamertag with yours.

Voila.

Thanks Guys...

I'm such a geek!

No, Though I did like the clone soldier armor.