By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What current gen system do you own?

I own Xbox 360, Wii and DSi.

I play most on my Wii, as of late.

Around the Network

PSP, PS3 and X360. I will play currently PS3 more because I purchased it just month ago. I will buy Wii when its price hits something like 149€ (I have to wait many years, I know....)

Own all of them consoles and handhelds (barring DSi)

Most played console PS3 but mostly for my PS2 games :) I have a huge backlog
Most played handheld ... depends ... I would say mostly PSP. DS I only start playing when I am traveling or if there is a game I must play immediately e.g. Suikoden tierkries.

ps3 only owner. I have access to an x360.

mostly play ps3/pc.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

PS3 and PC. I play PC the most at the moment but as it's not in the OP... then I guess I play PS3 the most...

Around the Network

DSWiiPS360 owner

most played is Wii - 360 - DS - PS3 in that order.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

xbox360, wii, ps3, ds, psp. i split my time and money with the systems pretty evenly.

Own All Consoles
Own All Handhelds

Mostly play PS3 & Xbox360

Wii only for me......

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

PS3 and 360 (360 is not used really at the moment)
Also got PSP and DS (bought for the other half)

Mainly game on the PS3!