By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A brief history on Mr. Miyamoto's life -- The Greatest Game Creator Ever!

Overhyped, over-ballhoed Japanese developer who in his heyday crafted some decent games, overhyped to hell by the pro-Nintendo media despite far superior output from SEGA across all genres, not just Miyamoto's limited range (A. platformers 2.adventure games 3. kart racers 4. platformers). Was recently apparently the victim of a Japanese labortatory experiment gone horribly-the-fuck wrong and which as a result has made him the equivalent of a retarded chimp whose games are as predictable and afflicted with sequel-itis as his shit. Also one truly UGLY motherfucker. evidence of his homosexual chimp nature was embarassingly exposed when he danced in that Link outfit at a press conference for Zelda, which afterwards left many Nintendo-loving editors trembling, shaken and traumatized for life, some of whom also became gay, and later committed suicide for it. [IMG]http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/677/lwcover2july290.th.jpg[/IMG] "Buy Miyahomo's products or else this goes into your a$$"

Around the Network

Triple ellipsis for wtf?

Pixel Art can be fun.

Who is this idiot OP?

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Carmina's rebirth? Except much angrier...

Former something....

Blacksaber said:

The Miyamoto is not games?

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

I blame Super Mario Bros.

SmokedHostage said:
Blacksaber said:

The Miyamoto is not games?

I miss her so much!

I wonder who's alt this is?

Former something....

O_o

eh?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I AM YOUR SAVIOR
I SHOW YOU THE LIGHT
I SHOW YOU THE TRUTH
I SHOW YOU THE PATH OUT OF THE NETHERWORLD
I WILL TAKE YOUR HANDS
AND
SAVE YOU FROM MIYAHOMO

Great who broke it? Or did it never work in the first place?

Former something....