By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resonance of Fate Preview

Riachu said:
Xxain said:
^ thats basically wat ive been preaching...RoF will be the next big thing...and it will do wat SE has bet tryin to do for decades with game...it will be the west's FF

I wouldn't know that.  SEGA are probably going to be stupid enough to release close to FFXIII and without proper marketing.  Look at what happened to the Suikoden seres:

Suikoden: Released before FFVII made JRPGs "cool"

Suikoden II: Released a week before FFVIII

Suikoden III: Released on the same day as Kingdom Hearts

Suikoden IV: Released after the holiday rush

Suikoden V: Released a week before Kingdom Hearts II

:O....no way!!..lol

Around the Network

So... The focus is on guns?

Wacth the video^

I did, and the focus seems to be on guns. I want my jRPGs full of swords and stuff kthxbai

^ dude...play outside box..there are plenty of RPG's with swords...this the freshest JRPG to come in years

Around the Network

You've never played Persona 3 or 4, have you?

Riachu said:
Xxain said:
^ thats basically wat ive been preaching...RoF will be the next big thing...and it will do wat SE has bet tryin to do for decades with game...it will be the west's FF

I wouldn't know that.  SEGA are probably going to be stupid enough to release close to FFXIII and without proper marketing.  Look at what happened to the Suikoden seres:

Yeah Sega should not release it in the same quarter if they want this game to succeed.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Riachu said:
Xxain said:

Sega released Suikoden?

Before FFVII made RPGS cool...WOW....Breath Of fire 1 & 2....Final Fantasy 3 , Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Mario RPG, all released on the super Nintendo..In NA....That's when JRPG's were cool..Not when FFVII  came out....

I got both games when they came out...Like alot of people...Becuase we were so hyped from playing the first Suikoden...And since we were playing all those JRPG's on the SNES...

the rest were konami's fualt if they underperformed...

Christhor said:
I did, and the focus seems to be on guns. I want my jRPGs full of swords and stuff kthxbai

Yeah me too...Like FFVIII, FFX2, and FFXIII, Tactics too...that how I like them too...

So... when do we start getting on our knee's at tri-aces awesomeness now?