By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Naruto Shippuuden Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 coming October!!!

this is not my own post, courtesy of www.willvolution.com
(original thread here http://www.willvolution.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7869&start=0)
Yeah it has been announced with a lot of new stuff been added to this game!

Naruto Shippuden Clash Of Ninja Revolution 3

Ok so for some of the positives:

It is Shippuden and unlike the very first Shippuden game for the Wii in Japan, it will have over 30 Playable Characters!

It will have Full Online Support!

40 Playable Arenas!

All-New Cooperative Two-Man Squad mode!

Now, how much of this will actually be worth once it releases. Not sure, but it is nice to see they are not just porting the horrible Shippudden EX 1 game from Japan. So here's to hoping this game fixes some of the bugs from Revolution 2, mainly the Invisible Walls and Sound on some stages going out. And not making Kabuto so broke... >_>

Post up! Should be fun, I get to play people online, hopefully it has Wii Speak Support.... ;D

Some New Info!

Dip Switch Lite Options

- ability to adjust life, chakra recovery rate, invincibility while side stepping, and more
- set matches that require your opponent to land a special to win
- ability to adjust settings for online or offline play
- online support two players
- friend mode and rival mode for online play
- move sets being changed for returning characters
- two new moves to get up (rising attack or teleport)
- character swapping and hand signals return
- Rescue Garra arc covered for character roster

** Eighting is also changing the move sets for existing characters so this game won’t be exactly like EX1. For instance, Deidara has a unique throw where he plants a bomb on his opponent’s face

Scan!

Updated August 9, 2009... Yeah a bit lazy... =p

New Videos and Info!

GameSpot - Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 First Impressions

Naruto Shippuden Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 Gameplay 4

Game Trailers - Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 Video Game Preview

Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 at San Diego Comic Con 2009 - 4 Player Free For All

Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 at San Diego Comic Con 2009 Tournament Clip - Sasori vs Lee

Interview with a producer from Tomy at ComicCon

Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 Jutsu Trailer - Naruto, Sasori, Temari, Grandma Chiyo

Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 Trailer

Interviews

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2009/08/naruto-shippuden-clash-of-ninja-revolution-3-interview

Special Thanks

Mike Jones for opening up his doors at TOMY and allowing the Willvolution community to go and help up Play Test the game.

SoCal Willvolution Crew for accepting the invitation from Mike Jones and going to the Play Tests so far and helping in the balancing of the game. ^_^

Last edited by Dark Kakashi on Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:19 pm; edited 4 times in total

Around the Network

Is it true the game will cost $39.99.

ug more Naruto Wii fighting games. I like Naruto, I like the Wii, I like fighting games. So why is it that this fighting game is bleh.

Simple the core fighting engine is the same for EVERYONE. Everyones base 80% is exactly the same. Same hit combos. It's just dull. Everyone moves just about the same. Changing the graphical effects on characters doesn't make them unique. Only about 20% is any different and some of them are really brutal to use or are useless. Need evidence. Check out of the 3 pics on the lower right hand side. They are all end of the combo hits. There just not enough control on what strike you want to do or how hard you can do it.

Heres my winning formula. hit hit hit pause hit hit hit pause hit hit hit. Why because finishing the combo is more determinant than interrupting it. To bad you can't interrupt it with other moves.

It's not like street fighter or a multitude of other fighters that allow you set up your opponents or create your own combos. It's just a lack luster core engine.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

actually i suggest you play the game,there are lots of combo finnishers which vary upon character and cancel ables,that screenshots were just similar out of coincidence.This is not budokkai , the differences are quite noticeable between each character.Having another Naruto clone(Narutos jutsu) fighting alongside you is a whole of a different game strategy than playing with Gaara and its area of effect attacks.At the other hand, Kakashis strategy dwelves around constant teleporting.Its combos vary wildly, and with cancels, they are quite long and destructive.While i tried the japanese game,which is very balanced and diverse, i getting the american one for the wifi.BTW and heres the point of your false winning formula, you can interrupt a combo into any move.That proves you dont know this game mechanics. You can create your own combos within the restrictions of other fighters, like Street Fighter 2.

That is one long title.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

i don't the clash of ninja series, i miss my haku and the guy with bone attacks.

Great but will this be an open world adventure game or just 1 vs on screen fighting?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

No 2v2 online? Just went from a day one purchase to a maybe.

01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01001001 01111001 01101111 01101100 01100001 01101000 00100001 00100000 01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101110 01101001 01110100 01111001 00100001 00100000

Looking forward to this game, and to how I'll adapt to Sakura's new play-style.

GhaudePhaede010 said:
No 2v2 online? Just went from a day one purchase to a maybe.

yes...2v2 online...stop being retarded..I opne  single wii thread nd everyone starts bashing..

and yeah..I'm looking forward to this too...anyone feel like making a league?