By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Naruto Shippuuden Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 coming October!!!

apparently eighting is making the netcode, and they will be using the same netcode for Tatsunoko vs Capcom

so...I bet it'll work well..unless capcom is paying for crappy internet

Around the Network

darkhaven...that gif to the left, wich anime is that?

nobody cares about this game? well, can someone close this thread?

deathcape said:
darkhaven...that gif to the left, wich anime is that?

Darker than Black.  It's really good.  Alot of drama and mystery but alot of action as well.

deathcape said:
nobody cares about this game? well, can someone close this thread?

Don't get all butt hurt over it.  Every thread can't get 100+ replies.

darkhaven63 said:
I'm still wondering how the Wii will handle the online mode

the wii?actually, CJ for wii is a fighting game with smoth online on the wii. I dont know  why would someone with that knowledge "wonder".is like wondering if the wii will sell in 2007 in 2009.It SOLD well.The wii handled online smothly.Heck, even the DS does VERY well(MK U).At least in fighting games.Some people unfortunately only tried TK3 and Brawl,which are both Nintendo and ataris servers.Had nothing to do with the Wii.

Around the Network

You can never go wrong with ninjas.

I has online wow. Just like Tatsu vs Capcom. Very nice indeed.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

theARTIST0017 said:
I has online wow. Just like Tatsu vs Capcom. Very nice indeed.

this team is making the netcode for tatsu vs capcom

so I bet it won't fail as hard as brawl, a sperate team is working on the netcode..I bet it includes personell from capcom

bump?

intro94 said:
actually i suggest you play the game,there are lots of combo finnishers which vary upon character and cancel ables,that screenshots were just similar out of coincidence.This is not budokkai , the differences are quite noticeable between each character.Having another Naruto clone(Narutos jutsu) fighting alongside you is a whole of a different game strategy than playing with Gaara and its area of effect attacks.At the other hand, Kakashis strategy dwelves around constant teleporting.Its combos vary wildly, and with cancels, they are quite long and destructive.While i tried the japanese game,which is very balanced and diverse, i getting the american one for the wifi.BTW and heres the point of your false winning formula, you can interrupt a combo into any move.That proves you dont know this game mechanics. You can create your own combos within the restrictions of other fighters, like Street Fighter 2.

Maybe I didn't explain myself clearly. The basic core melee part of the system is it's weakest parts. It's extremyly weak. Also from a techincal stand point and not a graphical one ALL CHARACTERS have the same Melee attack pattern. That's where the problem lies it uses attack patterns. I do agree near the end everyone has about 3 different endings. But it's the same attack parttern. I want this to be clear. The melee striking(not the animation) is the same pattern for all characters only the animation changes. The best chaining I ever see is from melee to special to finishing attack. Don't get me wrong i've seen good combos. Sasuke starts a flurry of mele attacks does a quick step behind does an air lauch and follows up finally landing with a finisher. But that doesn't change that the basic components of the starting combo and the airiel attacks were preset animations with no customizability.

No you can't not cancel pattern combos with anymove because you don't alaways have access to everyone move. How about a jab-jab-knock away with a spin kick? If I throw someone into the air I cannot jump into the air do a single axe kick, dive kick and follow up with another air kick. If you want to know what I mean by chaining, interupt and combos check out the Bleach Fighters for the DS. I would LOVE to see a Naruto game like that.

So when I say CORE fighting mechanic I 'm not refering to special manouvers. I'm not refering to perveted Jaraya sage porcupine or flame thrower, I'm not refering to kakashi, Orochimaru or Itachi teleporation styles. I liked Kankuro puppet technique much to annoyance of my fellow players. Special manouvers do make the game different, but in comparison to other Naruto fighters this is not the best representative.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.