By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Slim will be out on 09/01 in Europe

The biggest french retailer Micromania have the "Playstation3 Slim" listed in their inventor. It will be on the shelves on the 1st of September and it will cost 299€.

Proof :

End of '09 predictions :

Playstation 3 : 36M
Xbox 360 : 38M
Wii : 71M

Around the Network

you are late,,,two other threads already about this rumor.

hope it's true though

oh wow, sony is set to kill microsoft from the japanese market.
that and FF13 will be deadly.
especially since microsoft have no more JRPG left and many are being ported and multiplatform.
they better announce something.

and sony will eat the 360 small lead in europe in a blink.

american will be fierce can't wait =D.

We know, we knew about 1 month ago, all we are waiting for now is Sony's confirmation

hum,

thx PS3gen.fr .... AGAIN !!!!

Time to Work !

Around the Network

9th of January or the 1st of September you gotta love those quaint dating systems.

OK so the 1st of September and a quick conversion to Pounds Sterling puts that at £257 ish which compares against current cost of £299. So a saving, now we need to know if anything is missing.

Oh and of course we need to wait for some stock not just a line entry on a screen.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

^ In Europe its DD-MM-YY. Now all we need are the specs and whats been added or removed.

^ And the Majority of the world. The big exceptions being the US MM DD YYYY and China YYYY MM DD

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

Does anyone know why America has a reversed date system.

I did a check and welshbloke appears to be right. Nearly every other country uses chronology to place the date fields in order. Short to Long DD-MM-YYYY

The states appear to have reversed the Days and Months.

Is there a reason or is it just an historical anomaly.

Cypher1980 said:
Does anyone know why America has a reversed date system.

I did a check and welshbloke appears to be right. Nearly every other country uses chronology to place the date fields in order. Short to Long DD-MM-YYYY

The states appear to have reversed the Days and Months.

Is there a reason or is it just an historical anomaly.

I think it is because they like to be special and think that they did something themselves... even though MM-DD-YYYY makes no sense whatsoever! Surely smallest to largest makes sense...