By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo: We Failed at E3

http://wii.ign.com/articles/101/1012467p1.html ----- I agree Nintendo had the worst E3 out of the 3 in my opinion. It wasn't bad but it wasn't as good especially after Microsoft's Banger of a conference and then followed by Sony's Beast of one

I blame Cammy. F God they need to keep her away from E3

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

Oh, it was the best imo. They showed great games. Oh well, fall conference in October should kick ass too

Maynard_Tool said:
Oh, it was the best imo. They showed great games. Oh well, fall conference in October should kick ass too

When's the October conference? (As in the exact date, I know it'll be on October)

This is already up, and doesn't use a misleading flamebait title.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Sorry I actually took the title from the link at IGN

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
This is already up, and doesn't use a misleading flamebait title.

This.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

"Nintendo Admits E3 Conference Wasn't All That" Is not the same as "We failed at E3"

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Go to the nintendo section of IGN and you will see Nintendo Admits E3 Failure on the latest updates sub section

Roflinator said:
Maynard_Tool said:

When's the October conference? (As in the exact date, I know it'll be on October)

Well, we are on the same page. I have not an exact day.

OP: Sure....

The problem is whatever Nintendo does, the press and the hardcore won't give credit to them. They will always fail at everything at the eyes of the industry, but they will dominate enjoyment and units sold.