By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Join the PL, Beat TheSource, Win eternal Glory + Zexen interview

I refuse to go under 200$

I'll wait for my money to get back to me.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
I refuse to go under 200$

I'll wait for my money to get back to me.

It's not like you had any other choice, since the round closed some hours ago

Kirby has like 20 alternate accuonts and he has postiive VG$

I refuse to disobey the rules, and I get screwed by talonman for doing it, maybe I should just make an alternate account since thats basically what they want me to do..

mM
leo-j said:
Kirby has like 20 alternate accuonts and he has postiive VG$

I refuse to disobey the rules, and I get screwed by talonman for doing it, maybe I should just make an alternate account since thats basically what they want me to do..

You might wanna check out that http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=456

And who says you can't make an alt? I've been telling you that for months, just do a new one and ask for a permaban for the old one if you're so interested in the PL

Kantor said:
Not counting the person himself/herself and Nordlead (he cheated by checking the IP), how many people know now?

Me,
Taz,
Zexen_Lowe.

Not bad. Three of 44,000 members are smart enough to figure it out.

I kinda let the information slip to oliist as well (by accident).

Around the Network
Prediction League said:
Kantor said:
Not counting the person himself/herself and Nordlead (he cheated by checking the IP), how many people know now?

Me,
Taz,
Zexen_Lowe.

Not bad. Three of 44,000 members are smart enough to figure it out.

I kinda let the information slip to oliist as well (by accident).

If you're not non-gravity (something I now doubt), I really have no clue who you are. As you said you would join this week's PL, there are just ~ 35 possible persons, but few seem more likely than others.

Of the people I know who are (who also joined this week's PL), only Stof types in a similar way to you, but the entire "promoting the PL with my entire body" concept doesn't seem a lot like him.

You could be Tbone, or possibly (although I doubt it) SaviorX