By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Join the PL, Beat TheSource, Win eternal Glory + Zexen interview

Prediction League said:
zexen_lowe said:
Pineapple said:
zexen_lowe said:

Hmmm, thinking it more thoroughly, I don't care much about the money, since 50 or 5 in the end is the same, but I wouldn't ever let you slide that you had to ask me....OK, you got a deal. 5

I'll give you 10 if you tell me, but not Gilgamesh.

Deal?

Hm, sure. Unless Gilg wants to counter-offer, why not?

Tell me, what did I do to deserve all of this? :p

Hey, you did nothing. It's just that when I have info and someone does not, I have to try to sell it to him. It's human nature, or at least mine. Nothing personal against you

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
Prediction League said:
zexen_lowe said:
Pineapple said:
zexen_lowe said:

Hmmm, thinking it more thoroughly, I don't care much about the money, since 50 or 5 in the end is the same, but I wouldn't ever let you slide that you had to ask me....OK, you got a deal. 5

Deal?

Tell me, what did I do to deserve all of this? :p

Hey, you did nothing. It's just that when I have info and someone does not, I have to try to sell it to him. It's human nature, or at least mine. Nothing personal against you

Oh, I feel so much better now :p

I just wasted vg$500 on predictions.

I better make my money back. >:(

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

zexen_lowe said:
Pineapple said:
zexen_lowe said:

Deal?

$10.01!

Gilgamesh said:
zexen_lowe said:
Pineapple said:
zexen_lowe said:

Deal?

$10.01!

I have an offer of $10,01! Anyone wanna make a higher one? Did anyone say $11?

Around the Network

I can guarantee you it isn't me. I'm on vacation and don't have time to create threads like this right now. Just checking in real quick while I hang around the house.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
I can guarantee you it isn't me. I'm on vacation and don't have time to create threads like this right now. Just checking in real quick while I hang around the house.

Don't trust this guy. He takes mod bribery.

zexen_lowe said:
Gilgamesh said:
zexen_lowe said:
Pineapple said:
zexen_lowe said:

Deal?

$10.01!

Damn... I hope Gilgamesh doesn't realize that untill the prediction league gives me my money back, I only have 23 VG£

I big a whooping 10£ (no, that's not the same as a VG$, but for easyiness, I'll just call it 15$) 

Pineapple said:
zexen_lowe said:
Gilgamesh said:
zexen_lowe said:
Pineapple said:
zexen_lowe said:

Deal?

$10.01!

Damn... I hope Gilgamesh doesn't realize that untill the prediction league gives me my money back, I only have 23 VG£

I big a whooping 10£ (no, that's not the same as a VG$, but for easyiness, I'll just call it 15$) 

Now that you're broke I can't ask you to join for the next two weeks :p

Pineapple said:
zexen_lowe said:
Gilgamesh said:
zexen_lowe said:
Pineapple said:
zexen_lowe said:

Deal?

$10.01!

$15?...

hmmm is it worth it to know this person that badly Zexen?

Is he popular?

and how do you know who it is?

(oh and I don't think it's possible to transfer someones money to another account)