By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

whats your ethnic background and how important is to you?

im white british, and i cant say its really that important to me at all.

what about you VGCharters? 

Around the Network

White Aussie, not important

African American.

Important to me and will be important to my children when/if I have any. Learning about my ancestors and culture has always been interesting to me.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Puerto Rican. I don't really care about it, but the ladies do tend to like the hispanics, so I make sure to mention it before every date

I would consider myself for lack of a better term a mutt. To the best of my knowledge these are my gene pools. I am part English, Irish, Dutch, German, and Native American. There may be more in there. That is just going three or four generations back, and that is just basically what people in my family told me. Given that you might gather I really don't care too much about it.

Around the Network

British and Italian. Britalian. And Scottish. Britalianish. And Caucasian. Caubritalianish.

I'm caubritalianish. Not that I care.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

White English. Not important.

White Englsih with a tiny bit of french from about 300 years ago.

I consider myself lucky to be English, but not particularly proud.

I feel lucky about the fact I'm a British White Male, just because of the way society treats people.

However, I don't really care about other people's ethnicity, it has no bearings on whether or not I like a person (excluding initial reactions, of course, but that's human nature).