By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Madworld. Is it worth getting? How good is it?

SmokedHostage said:
+Stylish
+Good Humour
+Epic bosses and deaths
-Short
-Repetitive
-Mixed bag of music

I just don't agree with the minus on the music. It is awesome, specially the commentator.

About being repetitive, that is relative. Fifa Soccer is repetitive. Halo is repetitive. Resident Evil is repetitive. New Super Mario Bros is repetitive.

It's a matter if you like, or not, the repetitiveness. I like it in Madworld.

Around the Network

It's on clearance at local Targets at $21. I'm hoping it drops further and I'll pick it up new for cheap.

Everyone says It's a great game but too short.

It's just that simple.

I completely agree with smoked. and @susy I wouldn't say that the commentaries count as music. The music fits and even if I really don't like Hip Hop some tracks are really quite good but it is really a mixed bag.

You should give it a try by renting maybe no matter at what price tag because from what I've heard from others it's one of this games you love or hate. Many can't deal with the graphics. i for myself really enjoyed it just wish it would be much longer, because I didn't feel it was too repetitive, there was always a lot to find and many surprises (for me).

“And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head.” -Terry Pratchett

www.lost-acres.de

Its not bad... kind of short but its really really warped.. depending on your sense of humor, you may really enjoy this game.

Short but good. And the price drop makes it a good deal.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Around the Network

I also have the game. Its pretty good especially seeing how I bought it at full price. Its fun but one of the only gripes I have is that the graphics hurt my eyes. But that's just me though. But I do enjoy the game.

You have to realize though that everyone enjoys different kinds of games. When I turn on my Wii I may decide to pop in some Smash Bros because of its multiplayer. Something like MadWorld you have to be in the mood to play it. I regret trading No More Heroes too, but then again I traded that to get Okami :D

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

I think it was worth $50, but now that you can easily get it for $20-30 in various places, its more than worth it.

EDIT: I thought it was worth the $50 because I sold it on ebay for $35 when I finished. So yeah, its worth the $30 its now at.

It has the motherfuckin' Black Baron (stop starin'!)

Buy it naow!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I think it was overrated. I liked it better than "No More Heroes", but it is very childish. I am tired of crude language and sexual content being called mature. "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess" is far more Mature than this childish potty mouth humor.

If you can nab it for 20$ go ahead. If not, rent it. It is enjoyable but its a very short game.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.