By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Sarah Palin Autographed Xbox 360 Going for $1.1 Million

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/93700-Sarah-Palin-Autographed-Xbox-360-Going-for-1-1-Million

Morrill "has received one anonymous bid for his Xbox. The bidder ID has just one "feedback" rating on eBay, and there's no guarantee Morrill will get his money.

Any takers?  I'm thinking about bidding $200

Around the Network

hahaha seriously?
i hate Sarah Palin
so i wouldnt mind if shes walking in front of me while im driving and texting at the same time oh and ignore the red light

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

Great, this is a sure sign that it'll RROD the first time it's turned on. :P

Why it shouldn't be worth anymore than a regular Xbox 360.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

This listing is kinda funny.  It was guaranteed someone would bid and not pay from the beginning.  Nobody likes this lady though.  I'm a republican and I hate Palin with a passion.  It maaaaby coulda sold for $500.  Maybe.  The guy selling it didn't even bother buying an elite.  He had her sign a pro.  Cheapo.

Around the Network

Sarah Palin?

Cidien said:

Nobody likes this lady though.

Not true. David Jaffe and I would both do her.

Greeeeat. Like the 360 needs another reason to stop working halfway through. ZING!

Thank you, Goodnight!

For half that money, you can have a night with her frisky 18 year old daughter!

otoniel said:

hahaha seriously?
i hate Sarah Palin
so i wouldnt mind if shes walking in front of me while im driving and texting at the same time oh and ignore the red light

She would become a martyr, you would go to jail, and your pussy liberal ass would become the new friend of a large convict.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press