By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Console Elimination Game!

+Wii
-PS2

Nintendo is the best videogames company ever!

Around the Network

+ ps2
- gamegear

+ Dreamcast

- Wii

+ Super Nintendo

- PS2

I LOVE ICELAND!

+ Com 64
- PS2

Around the Network

The Atari Jaguar is a better console then the 360, Wii and PS3 according to the majority of this community.

Man would I have liked to be on a gaming forum instead of a fanboy pissing contest forum.

Chrizum said:
The Atari Jaguar is a better console then the 360, Wii and PS3 according to the majority of this community.

Man would I have liked to be on a gaming forum instead of a fanboy pissing contest forum.

Thing is, everybody knows that the Jaguar will get out voted. Right now I think people are going for the systems they think are overrated.

I LOVE ICELAND!

+PS1
-Snes

KungKras said:
Chrizum said:

Thing is, everybody knows that the Jaguar will get out voted. Right now I think people are going for the systems they think are overrated.

I think Sony fanboys would rather see the Atari win than the Wii, or Nintendo fanboys would rather see the Atari win than the PS3.

That's what I think is wrong with these kind of threads, this community, and the videogame industry today.

^ And depite that, this is one of the better game forums.

I LOVE ICELAND!