By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UPDATE: GT5 passes 10 million - Guess the lifetime sales for Uncharted 2, God Of War III and Gran Tursimo 5

GT5 passes 9 million.

Around the Network

Unfortunately, God of War 3 is also undertracked. It should have been near (if not over) 5m several months ago.

Jay520 said:
Unfortunately, God of War 3 is also undertracked. It should have been near (if not over) 5m several months ago.

Indeed it should've been.

It also makes me wonder if Uncharted 2 is undertracked aswell, maybe it's already passed 6 million.

CGI-Quality said:
Pos Game Platform Year Genre Publisher North America Europe Japan Rest of World Global
1 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves PS3 2009 Action Sony Computer Entertainment 3.02 1.95 0.21 0.93 6.10
Total 3.02 1.95 0.21 0.93 6.10

Could potentially settle @ 7 million, but I'm thinking closer to 6.5mill.

Yeah, I can see it getting to 7 million. It's on PSN aswell, so it'll most likely settle north of 7 million.

Sony through this gen has received one more IP that can pull some really impressive numbers next gen.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Congrats to GT5.

And it depends on how much more they're going to bundle uncharted on how much more it sells.

Wow, people were really pessimistic about Uncharted 2's sales.

Wow, U2 smashed all predictions. Well deserved.

I don't think anyone expected Uncharted 2: Among Thieves to sell as well as it did, likewise for God Of War III.

I can use my third favorite word in the old vgchartz now...

Many crows were eaten