By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UPDATE: GT5 passes 10 million - Guess the lifetime sales for Uncharted 2, God Of War III and Gran Tursimo 5

i think GOW3 & UC2 will reach somewhere around 4mill and GT5 will touch 9/10million

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

Uncharted 2 is already almost there after just a year. God of War will be there in 2011 (currently 3.07mill in 8 motnhs). Both lifetimes should near (or clear) 5 million.

I pretty much agree with you there. How much do you think Uncharted 3 will do? I think it could sell 7 million copies. Some people will likly doubt that, but in my eyes its a franchise thats only going to get bigger.

CGI-Quality said:
TrevDaRev said:
CGI-Quality said:

Uncharted 2 is already almost there after just a year. God of War will be there in 2011 (currently 3.07mill in 8 motnhs). Both lifetimes should near (or clear) 5 million.

I pretty much agree with you there. How much do you think Uncharted 3 will do? I think it could sell 7 million copies. Some people will likly doubt that, but in my eyes its a franchise thats only going to get bigger.

Franchises usually peak this late into a console cycle. I could see UC3 pulling out 5-5.5mill, but not mcuh higher

Still think it will do more than 6mill though. Only time will tell I suppose..:)

Uncharted is now in the same league as the great Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil games as far as sales and reviews go.

LTD will be over 5 million.

Someone bumped this thread again ...

So I would like to know who served the crow ?

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

WOW....who would have thought Uncharted 2 and GOW3 will beat ppls early expectations next up GT5 so far its selling really well!!!!

I remember when people (ie 360 fanboys) were saying these games would barely scratch 2 million.

CGI-Quality said:

This has to be the 2nd most crow serving thread on VGC

Which would be the first?

heavy rain sales ?

Uncharted 2: 5.1 

God of War 3: 4.7

Gran Turismo 5: 5.9/6.2 at most