By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MS doesn't only steal games, songs too!

Good work! I think thats a nice steal. IMO there hasn't been enough stolen off Sony recently and this is a good way to make up for lost time.

Tease.

Around the Network

@ tedsteriscool )
you could always connect to live for free .. you just can't play for free 

thanks all the people supporting this ... well .... this company

next time by a PS3/Wii, not a 360.

Time to Work !

Copying a Ps3 games theme song...false advertising their online service as Free..

I'm starting to think MS wishes it had Ps3 instead of the 360

Another AAA+ stolen by MS!!!! DAMN U MS!!!!

Around the Network

Its funny, I wonder how many people with B_E_L_I_E_V_E in their signatures will post in this thread. Its ironic really since its a slogan stolen from the Halo 3 advertisements.

Tease.

Squilliam,

really ?

how u mean the slogan "believe" ?

but is believe used by Sony ? and before Halo3 release ? or after?

whatever, the song is good, this slogan is meh !

Time to Work !

Squilliam said:
Its funny, I wonder how many people with B_E_L_I_E_V_E in their signatures will post in this thread. Its ironic really since its a slogan stolen from the Halo 3 advertisements.

The onyl problem with that is the B_E_L_I_E_V_E in the signatures was started here on this site by a user.  It is not like Sony used it in any of there advertising.  Now if Sony stole the Halo 3 theme song then it would be a different argument.  But that is not the case.

Squilliam said:

Actually, it's B_3_L_I_E_V_E, with the red 3 and everything, and besides, Halo didn't have the underscores.

It would be the equivalent of Microsoft changing half the notes and the key and putting it an octave higher. Which would still be annoying, but whatever, Microsoft is still worse.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

sounds like some of you dont remember this one

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur