By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Can someone recommend me some psn games

I got the 50 dollar psn card, and i want to now if any game is worth the money. I dont want to buy them all at once, i want to spread them out. One game im interested in is fat princess, is it any good besides the connections issues that will be addressed. Also are all psn games transferable?

Around the Network

FF VII, Wild Arms, MGS and Wild Arms 2.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Aion said:

I alreday have ff7 and mgs on disc, are wild arms good, like what kind of genre are they?

a12331 said:
Aion said:

I alreday have ff7 and mgs on disc, are wild arms good, like what kind of genre are they?

Wild Arms is turned based rpg, great game though.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Aion said:
a12331 said:
Aion said:

I also recommend Wild Arms 2, brings back good memories lol

Around the Network
Aion said:
a12331 said:
Aion said:

ok I will pt that on my list thank you

Both Wipeout and and the expansion Wipeout Fury are worth the price of admission, Will cost you 20 for Wipeout and 10 for the expansion.

Street Fighter HD is awesome if you enjoyed the old Street Fighter 2 games you will love it

Mega Man 9 is awesome if you enjoyed the older NES Mega Man games

Crash Commandos, Heavy Duty, Bomberman, Wolf of the Battlefield Commando 3, Lemmings, Mortal Kombat 2, Calling All Cars, Castlevania SOTN, and Savage Moon. are all fun games as well. I think that you can download free demoes to all of these games to try them out first

If you're into fighters, Marvel vs Capcom 2 comes out in about a week and there's already Super Turbo HD Remix, both running for $15. Most people really like Wipeout HD, so if you've ever played the series and enjoyed it it's probably a good pick up at $20. Fat Princess just came out and it's a pretty good "capture the flag" type game. I don't think it's really worth $15 for it's single player campaign so if you don't plan on playing online with it I wouldn't get it. There's also Flower, which a lot of people seem to like, it's just that I never bought it so I wouldn' know first hand how the game plays.

Wild Arms is a decent enough RPG series, though I'd recommend Suikoden over it if you have to choose. Suikoden is probably one of the best RPG series around, though the first one is rather short and you can beat it in about 15 or so hours. The second one is much better and probably one of the best RPGs ever made, but sadly it's not on PSN and the only way to get it is by paying $80+ on ebay.

WipEout HD is the best game on the store by quite a long way, and the Fury expansion is meant to be great, too.

If you buy those two and Fat Princess, you'll have 5 bucks left, which I believe is the price of a PSN title.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Hell no to Wild arms
Hell yes to Wipeout HD+Fury, flOwer, Super Stardust HD and Numblast.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?