By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Xbox 360 Games of 2010 Thread

Dont be scared to call any of these games exclusive. Yes we had a thread closed about exclusives. And I feel quite ashamed that VGChartz has stooped to this level. I am putting my concerns to the makers of the site. If certain issues aren't resolved then I will not continue to use this site. There is a massive difference in trolling and expressing an opinion. Lately threads are being locked and people are being banned for nothing other than expressing an opinion.

If countries were run this way, the world would have a lot of people locked up in the name of patriotism. This post may upset some mods, but I feel that certain decisions have been made in the detriment to the site. People are beginning to laugh a us, and people are afraid to post there opinion for fear of being banned. The PC platform has always been there and wil be there with the same PC gamers when the next gen arrives. IT doesn't affect the console market. So yeah great list and nice exclusives. :)

Around the Network

Great thread! Going throught the list...i want every one of these games. The ones that are at the top of my list are Splinter Cell, Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2, Lost Planet 2, Alan Wake, and....Red Dead Redemption.

The rest are definetly buys, and one's i'll keep an eye out for after the initial 6. I am so intrigued by I Am Alive, i have high hopes for that game, the trailer looked amazing.

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

@ Seece

I didn't know you like Lightning that much

Wait, Mass Effect 2 comes out on a Saturday? How weird...

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

selnor said:
Dont be scared to call any of these games exclusive. Yes we had a thread closed about exclusives. And I feel quite ashamed that VGChartz has stooped to this level. I am putting my concerns to the makers of the site. If certain issues aren't resolved then I will not continue to use this site. There is a massive difference in trolling and expressing an opinion. Lately threads are being locked and people are being banned for nothing other than expressing an opinion.

If countries were run this way, the world would have a lot of people locked up in the name of patriotism. This post may upset some mods, but I feel that certain decisions have been made in the detriment to the site. People are beginning to laugh a us, and people are afraid to post there opinion for fear of being banned. The PC platform has always been there and wil be there with the same PC gamers when the next gen arrives. IT doesn't affect the console market. So yeah great list and nice exclusives. :)

I just tought the same thing. Like this "MetalGearSolid4Ever" guy. He is trolling the X360 all the time, every post includes trolling. He gets a ban here and there for something like 4 days.

Now I checked this thread and noticed that "toastboy" got a 2 months ban for one post. Click on his name to see the post. It is not trolling or anything.

VGC has a trolling-problem. Or a "how to handle trolling problem".

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

The first quarter of 2010 looks solid for the 360 Bioshock 2 should be a huge title and for those who don't have one yet it might be a system seller like the first one was for myself and several people I know. Alan Wake looks extremely interesting and if its as good as it looks it should be a solid new IP. As for Halo Reach it will be great once the beta is released to give this a try :p 2010 looks like another stellar year for 360. Good job to Seece for compliing the list for the thread.

All your base now belong to us........

Splinter Cell, Alan Wake, Mafia II and Rage for me :)

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/96546-Max-Payne-3-Targeted-for-Late-2010

:(

Ok guys if you know of any games NOT on the list could you post them here as I'm updating and don't want to miss anything!

Bad Company 2 is coming out in March and Prince of Persia is coming out in May.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.