By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii games of 2010

2010 is nintendos comeback year!

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:

I think if anything it's Pikmin that will miss out on 2010, while Zelda will make it. I mean, we actually have something for Zelda. Not much, but something more than what we have for Pikmin 3

I heavily doubt that nintendo will let the game be made for 4 years. I mean the earliest
they could've  start it was after the miyamoto says we have not seen the last of pikmin
to when it the day before it was announce. Also the game will be released somtime in
2010. I just hope it beats pikmin 2 out of the water

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

glari93 said:

First coming back to first?

Galaki said:
glari93 said:

First coming back to first?

not only that but the comeback from going down 60% in profit and 40% in consoles sold

Don't forget Monado: Beginning of the World.. or Tales of Graces.

Around the Network

I can't see Zelda released in 2010. Maybe at the end of the year... I hope.

Great list. There is also that new Monkey Ball game.

It's going to be a monster year. Hell, I just realized I purchased only 2 2009 Wii games so far. I'm lagging behind.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

updated the list

I still firmly believe in my Zelda in 2010 theory, this has been the longest gap between Zelda games since LttP and OoT.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000