By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Poll - why do you visit VGChartz?

^^ It's very close. VGC has went up 3% in the last 3 months.

Around the Network

Wow, that's a lot closer than I was expecting it to be. Thanks for the info.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I first visited for the numbers but have since gotten bored of them since the console war is pretty much concluded. Now, I pretty much only check out the forums. VGChartz has one of the cleanest gaming forums on the internet and is the only one I actively use.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Np, Still along way to go though. Here is us against a few big boys.

We are very close to PSU and GamePro, along with NeoGaf

And just for the lolz, we are stuffing the hip hop gamer

I think it'd be interesting to keep an eye on those charts come Christmas.

Around the Network

Taz,

plz, what unity on ur pics ? M ? % ? (on the left)

also where does it comes from .?

Time to Work !

^ Are they accurate in terms of demographics? I mean 8% above 50 and 31% female seems a little unlikely.

Forum, Hardware Data, Software Data in that order. On the poll I said forum. I swear you can just come to the VGC forums and save yourself skimming through a million game sites just for news.

Here is quantact for VGChartz:

It also lists that people who visit this site are most likely to visit N4G, Kombo.com and Gamesforum.com. 

Here is VGChartz daily page views.

Notice the big gap in-between May and June on both charts. Is that for the 2.0 downtime? You can also see the E3 spike.

Also according to Quantcast estimates we are still close to Neogaf, but they are a bit ahead (their data is US only, but here on VGC there is a US majority, I think) 

Also, the majority of people on NeoGaf also visit Play Asia