By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5 Pre-order on Amazon: Only £17.59!!

KylieDog said:
Taz! said:
I wonder why I didn't get an email then?
Did you order just GT5 or any other items in your purchase (If you wouldn't mind saying sorry).

No other items in the shopping basket when I pre-ordered it.  I did order a R4 cartridge and a microSD card about an hour before though.

@ Footballfan - why didn't you just pre-order it immediatly?  They do not charge you until they ship it, I have lots of things pre-ordered like that from various sites, I'll cancel most of them if I decide I don't really want them that much.

I only found out at 4.00 in the morning and i needed my Parents infomation to order it, i was tempted to wake them up. ahh well, next time this happens im ordering 10 and 9 are off on Ebay 

Around the Network

^ I think it is, it has really got GT5 sales going on that site.
It's still number one there (outselling MW2 and Halo ODST which is £27) even at its £38 price tag.

ummmm I think that they will not keep to the word

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

MAFKKA said:
Yeah.. its changed to 37.96 now. Does that mean they have to honour the ones that pre-ordered the game when it was listed at 17?

No if in error they do not have to honour the price. What they will need to do is contact you in most cases it will be to tell you that they made and error and your pre order has been cancelled please resubmit the web monkey is in jail doing hard labour.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

Well my pre-order is still at £17, but I expect that to change, as I said they made this mistake with Lair and Folklore a while ago, and the mistake was corrected luckily, otherwise I would have ended up with Lair

Around the Network

The price is £37.96

I got mine for £17, didn't even have to think twice about it, even as a gamble, especially as you don't have to pay til it ships. If they do honour it, this will be my best. gaming. bargain. EVER.

My Blog, Please Have A Read:

http://Proseandconsoles.blogspot.com

must be comming out soon

KylieDog said:
I pre-order Batman: Arkham Asylum earlier for £22. Saves needing wait till the price drops :D

:O Where'd you order it from? Still on offer?

Taz! said:
It was either a typo or error on Amazon's behalf, or they were giving GT5 a kickstart in terms of sales.

No way is a kickstart on sales. Even wondering that is ridiculous.

It is pretty clear that someone there confused the GT5P with GT5.

The publisher is Sony and the brand is grand turimo. Amazon would be the one with the losses, no way sony would care to "kickstart sales", and amazon wouldnt care to do so, because it gains nothing from it.

I think amazon will honor tho. Unless there was a smart ass that ordered 500 copies for resale.

If the orders number is small, they might honor.