By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PSN vs. Xbox Live - which is better now?

^

The PS3 has facebook, and pretty much every other Internet site.

Around the Network

Gotta say Live is still better than PSN.

PSN is getting better and better, but it still has a way to go before it is real competition for Live.

With Live having Netflix and getting Lastfm, twitter and facebook, PSN is going to have to do some extraordinary stuff to catch up.

FootballFan said:
^

The PS3 has facebook, and pretty much every other Internet site.

The PS3 has a crappy half-assed browser, big deal. My cell phone does more than the PS3 can do...

"If you don't like me, bite me!"

Live imo,
PSN is good too

Speaking of content, LIVE is better.

But I hate paying for monthly stuff so I'll go with PSN. Simply because it's free.

Around the Network

It's so hilarious that people still complain about having to pay for Live. If you can't afford $40 for 13 months (always a $40 deal somewhere for a Live 13 month card), then you really shouldn't even have a game system at all since you gotta be 10 years old or poor as hell...

Just came out of watching IGN Strategize (Jessica Chobot is addictive), OXM (they had an interview with Randy Pitchford of Gearbox, and new gameplay for Borderlands) and downloaded a demo of MvC2. Also watched the new Halo Legends and Halo ODST trailers.

Live is pretty awesome to even little ol Silver member me.

madkiller said:
It's so hilarious that people still complain about having to pay for Live. If you can't afford $40 for 13 months (always a $40 deal somewhere for a Live 13 month card), then you really shouldn't even have a game system at all since you gotta be 10 years old or poor as hell...

It's 65$. And that's a 65$ that could cover the price of a newly released game.

@Boutros

I dont know whats your source, but here you can get it from amazon.com for $45 for 13 months.
http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Live-Month-Gold-Bonus/dp/B000B9RI00/ref=pd_ts_vg_6?ie=UTF8&s=videogames

Boutros said:
madkiller said:

It's 65$. And that's a 65$ that could cover the price of a newly released game.

Excuse me, NO it is not $65. It is $40, period. I am not sure where you found that price, but the worst price that ANY retailer charges is $50, but there is always a deal for $40 somewhere on the net, like the one I got from newegg last year.