By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN's Xbox360 page Most Wanted Game in 2009 is................

cant wait for Uncharted 2!

Around the Network
jesus kung fu magic said:

You must really love making yourself look like an idiot infamous.....good job keep it up.

This.  

Aion said:
patapon said:
sguy78 said:
Get over your love of a gaming console.

He's just showing love for a game. Why is that wrong?

Thank you, im not a  fanboy or biased.

btw guys in Australia i don't think much people care about the pointless console war, that you guys on about for ages.

Considering more copies of Left 4 Dead 2, ODST and Forza 3 will be sold than Uncharted 2, how is that possible? especially with the userbase for Uncharted 2 being on the PS3.

IGN Aus ... don't even go there.

Around the Network

Since when is the 360 called IGN AU? Someone has reading comprehension problems.

Aion said:
leo-j said:
Aion said:
Uh looks average. MW2 looks to be #1.

And im not getting it!

And 15 million are.

So you seem to be using sales as a metric.  Under that meteric Uncharted 2 might be called average with a straight face.  I bet you a month ban that in terms of quality/critical reception, Uncharted 2 will not be average or below.  Thus, if you meant that, your opinion of how it "looks" will turn out wrong.

hahaha, dummy..
It's for all handhelds and consoles.
Nice trying to be clever though.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

seece said:
Considering more copies of Left 4 Dead 2, ODST and Forza 3 will be sold than Uncharted 2, how is that possible? especially with the userbase for Uncharted 2 being on the PS3.

the guys are Looking forward to play the game, not to watch it sell loads.

if you are looking forward to a game that YOU want to play. are you going to stop playing/not going to buy it if it didn't sell well ? even if is fun and criticaly acclaimed?

PullusPardus said:
seece said:

the guys are Looking forward to play the game, not to watch it sell loads.

if you are looking forward to a game that YOU want to play. are you going to stop playing/not going to buy it if it didn't sell well ? even if is fun and criticaly acclaimed?

My bad, The title lead me to believe this is what the 360 userbase wanted, not the IGN Aus team.