By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guitar Hero III will have an ALL console leaderboard

The Wii, PS3, and 360 will have a COMBINED leaderboard!

LET THERE BE ROCK!!!

http://au.wii.ign.com/articles/825/825222p1.html

"So how does the web community tie into the game? Once you sign online with Guitar Hero III, you'll be able to get a unique code that will link your game with the webpage. From there, all of your stats will be available on the webpage to browse and compare with everyone. And since the Xbox 360, Wii and PS3 versions will all make use of the online community, these will be the ultimate leaderboards.

Of course there's more on the web than just leaderboards. You'll also be able to personalize your profile, create an online band similar to a clan, collect groupies for meeting specific goals, challenge other bands, and compete in online tournaments. You may not be able to directly play against the other platforms online, but Guitar Hero III will ultimately link the three console iterations together into one massive meta-game through the online web portal. How cool is that?"

Around the Network

PS3 will win.. easily.

mM

so you can see all the wiitraded fuckhats neer get in the top million while ps3 players own and 360 users play gaylo3

I cant wait I can play against SORIKU!!! AND THEN RIP HIM TO SHREADS!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

mM

Cool

but I'm not buying it, I've got "Better Fish to Fry"

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

Around the Network

I may actually buy this game...my friends and I usually play Wii more than PS2, and we don't have a regular 360 onhand, so I may get the Wii version. It's this or Zack and Wiki though, and I'm leaning towards this.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I'd love to see PS3 and Xbox fans get mad because a person with the name "Casual Cookoo bear" is #1.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Nobody on this forum is going to beat me, Ill be defending the xbox360 camp ( I want to defend the wii camp, but I already got GH2 for 360 with GH3 i will have 2 controllers.)

Then we shall do battle SleepWaking. I'll be a Wiitar Hero! Between this and Smash, I'm totally dropping out of school.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

I don't understand what some people are talking about...it's Guitar Hero, it doesn't matter what system you play it on, it's not going to be faster or slower on any console.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )