By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guitar Hero III will have an ALL console leaderboard

SleepWaking said:
Nobody on this forum is going to beat me, Ill be defending the xbox360 camp ( I want to defend the wii camp, but I already got GH2 for 360 with GH3 i will have 2 controllers.)

I think I could take you. 

Afterall, I practice a real guitar for 2-3 hours a day. :P 

Around the Network

look at my profile makingmusic, I play guitar too you know. and I've played version 2 alot afcours.

These are the kinds of features I am looking forward to in this generation. 3 strong consoles and a third party takes the high road and bring a great expierience for everyone to share together. They could have gone exlusive and gotten a big pay day but they are looking at the big picture.

I think this will be one of the defining games of the generation. It brings the casual players and the hardcore it, it is online with soon to be a huge community, and it is vailable to all.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

is the GH2 PS2/X360 controller compatable with GH3 PS3/X360 repectively ??

Heeeeyyyy!!!! <Snap>

That's a very nice feature. I probably won't buy the game as I have never been a GH fan, but, it is pretty cool.

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
I don't understand what some people are talking about...it's Guitar Hero, it doesn't matter what system you play it on, it's not going to be faster or slower on any console.

With all your posts, you should know this board better. EVERYTHING is an excuse to be competitive.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs