By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm surprised I'm not banned yet.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Really not necessary.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I also agree with Legends11 and Gebx that some of the moderators are extremely biased and will let their feelings get on the way of professionalism in the forums, after all that is a job that they're doing. I will say that more of them should learn from twestern, even tho the guys hates the crap out of me and likes to comment on my posts that I'm trolling at least he can tell that there's a chance that I might not be trying to troll. Sure he has a bias and wish he could ban me but his professionalism oversees the biased side of him.

In conclusion, we need better mods.

What are you looking at, nerd?

I think that its consistency...the Fanbouy is used all the time here...i say it once and get banned..its ok to say SONY fanboy but Nintendo anything on this site is a ban

@ StanGable
twesterm truly is one of the most level headed mods we have.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Well I won't miss you, foul-mouthed prick, I bet you'll be back with another account in no time!

This is probably your best thread yet.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Goodbye threads are for attention whores. If you are going to leave a forum just leave. I get annoyed by somethings and people on this site as well. I'm not going to turn tail and leave however.

Good luck finding better free forums with a better moderation team.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!