By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360 selling so hot it's selling out?

Hmm..online both Amazon and best buy (here) http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=abcat0701001&type=category

Now appear sold out of Premium 360's.

I also heard another guy online say he only saw Elites at Best Buy store, so maybe Premium's are selling out at stores too.

Halo 3 could be pushing so many 360's they cant keep up with demand right now.. 

Around the Network

Plenty in stock around me.

Best buy?
There are hundreds of 360's around the middle of the store. I went there yesterday!

Alot of halo, and elites, and premium.

They had wii's but all the way in the back along with the ps3..

mM

At me Costco they have no Wiis, some PS3s, and plenty of 360s. They always have plenty of 360s and even have two different bundles right now. They also have a 100 or so Halo 3 copies left at $49.99 (the original price at Costco).

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

My best buy had ~ 2,000 copies of Halo3 in stock and the usual assortment of X360's.  Congrats to MSFT on 'selling' 300M in Halo3 games in the first week! Let's see 2,000 copies sitting around in each best buy * number of best buys...well that was easy,wasn't it?

Trying to convince me the Wii is a real adult game machine 'if you play it right' is like trying to convince me Tofu tastes great 'if you just cook it right'

Around the Network

Amazon USA(HDMI;Core,Premium) since 5 Days out of stock, Amazon Germany(Elite out of stock)

@soriku

I know right!

They only have 360's in the front and everywhere with the halo helmet!(its plastic why waste $129.99 for a plastic helmet that I cant even wear?)

They also have the ps2 there too.

mM

360 are all over the place .... I see them anywhere I go ... they never have many , because the demand is lower than for the other 2 ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

nothing but future red rings for little bitches playing gaylo 3

meandrunkr2d2 said:
nothing but future red rings for little bitches playing gaylo 3

Gaylo 3? That's awesome, although not as cool my personal favorite, which is Nontendo!