By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Just finished Shadow of the Colossus!

Warning: Possible spoilers!?

Anyway, I just recently got a ps2, probably just to play this game.  And boy, was it worth it! SotC is totally up there in the Best Game Ever list.

Ahyways, favorite colossus:

The last Colossus was totally epic, although a bit annoying. I kept falling off when I got to his Right hand.

My second Favorite:

Thought this guy was awesome too:

I really hated this guy:

Awesomeness! ^_^

Such a sad ending, though...

I really need to play Ico now, and I have to get a damn ps3 for The Last Guardian... >_>

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

You have just played one of the best games ever made. Congrats!It's very high on my list as well.

SotC has one of the saddest endings ever in a game.

Welcome to the club of those who played and loved this incredible game. It's not that big of a club, but its members have some taste and the sherry is great :)

"All you need in life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure." - Mark Twain

"..." - Gordon Freeman

i was JUST listening to this..

Around the Network

Yeah it is a strange game that plays with your emotions. You never really know the hero still you care so much about him.

Start playing ICO as soon as possible, because it is even better than shadow of the colossus.

Welcome to the club of appreciation of finer things, and do play Ico, it's lovely and if anything I found myself more involved with the protagonists. Also, take a moment when saving to savour the music.

WereKitten, please pass me a glass of Sherry...

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Congrats, I hated the guy you hated too, it took me a lot to kill him, but when I did I nwas like: TAKE THAT MF!.

Play Ico too, I though Shadow was better but I think shadow is better than almost all if not all of the games Ive played, its a great game too.

And both have a great OST especially shadow, I have both and they are great, one of the best VG music have to offer.

ruimartiniman said:

Start playing ICO as soon as possible, because it is even better than shadow of the colossus.

I would like to.

But it's hard to find.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."