By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Square Enix: Star Ocean PS3 Listing "An Error"

which other x360 game has SE released on 360 then released on ps3 a year later?

the only games I saw they released on 360 was Last remnant and infinite discovery, and they didn't release those.

I've dropped over 400 hours on SO4 and have just about 800 points on it ( damn battle trophies), it will be worth it for the ps3 only system owners.

great game, just hate disc swapping when you're trying to get all the achievements.

Monster Hunter Tri : Omegas

Behold! I am Omegas

Around the Network
Arm said:
which other x360 game has SE released on 360 then released on ps3 a year later?

the only games I saw they released on 360 was Last remnant and infinite discovery, and they didn't release those.

I've dropped over 400 hours on SO4 and have just about 800 points on it ( damn battle trophies), it will be worth it for the ps3 only system owners.

great game, just hate disc swapping when you're trying to get all the achievements.

what i dont like about Square is that they initialy confirmed it was coming to the ps3, along with the 360 and PC versions, but then the PS3 version suddenly dissapeared when they were asked about it.

badgenome said:
tombi123 said:
pbroy said:
Box is fake, says, "Only on PlayStation"

Its a PS3 Playstation console exclusive. It makes perfect sense!

2010 exclusive.

A standing ovation to you, good sir.

Oh well, good for SE clarifying this issue.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Aion said:
Oh well, good for SE clarifying this issue.

Yes, and good for Sony fanboys to grit their teeth at.

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

Around the Network

Suuuuuure it is, Squeenix.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I don't mind if SO4 goes to PS3, it's no system mover and having more people enjoy the game will be nice considering JRPG support seems to be waning.

My only skepticism about this info is Gamefly...they aren't really a retailer Gamefly is like Netflix except for games, they'd be the last people I expect to get some hot news from.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

SO4 "Sigma" confirmed? ;-p

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Wait...does Square Enix STILL expect us to believe them?

Things pointing out to this being bullshit - Tov, ES
Things pointing out that no ps3 version is being done - SE sitting deep into pockets of M$.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB