By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - whatever happened to ckmlb

Wth is blue 3?

Let me guess another PS3 Fanboy?

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
Mr. Birdman, Pheonix Wright would pWn some anime bird. anyways.

You called?

@999

God of war?

mM

Phenoix Wright has nothin on Harvey Birdman.

I'd like to see him deal with this on a daily basis.

I'll take the case!!!

Harvey Birdman is actually pretty funny. Phoenix Wright still wins though. Awesome Pheonix Wright parody btw (since this topic is so far gone from it's origins anyway):

Around the Network

Pregnant wemon....

mM

I wish Ckmlb would moderate more aggresively than what he does. Something like Benkenobi and stof, you know. If he were more aggresive, alot of the Anti-Sony stuff would cut down, thus making the forums more enjoyable. Just look at the Nintendo forums, for example. Ben keeps those forums clean, and he does a hell of a job at it, too. Ckmlb, on the other hand, does not do the same for the Sony forums. Is this due to a lack of authority, or is it just a different mod style of his?

I'm ckmlb. Not kidding. Surprised?

Soriku said:
^ IDK about you but, even being a mod, he trolls a lot still.

I've seen Ckmlb do somethings that I consider trolling; there's no denying it. However, he can still be a good mod.

Like many Sony fanboys, Ckmlb couldn't handle the pressue of Sony's shortcommings being made public and the recent tensions brought forth by thier recent downward trend became too much. This may sound ridiculous and insulting but just to give you an idea of how devoted he was, he was perhaps one of the only members on this entire forum who thought the PS3 still has a chance of ending this generation as #1.

Yet instead of seeing the mounting evidence of Sony's mistakes as a gaming company and a PR machine up until his point, he lashes out at a scapegoat to spare himself the burden of acknowledging reality, that scapegoat is the Wii fanboy and this site's alleged "bias". Apparently an "unbiased" site would pretend nothing bad could ever happen to Sony and everything is just peachy.

What's really frustrating is how "Chad Wardens" like him and many others try and make this everyone else's problem as if its our fault thier system is struggling or that we are bad people for acknowledging the fact or posting news about it instead of just being content to sit here and listen to them regurgitate every little piece of P.R. tripe Sony feeds them. The fact of the matter is, six months ago, Wii and MS gamers would have put up with this and given the Sony gamers the benefit of the doubt. Now, we're just fucking sick and tired of this highschool drama bullshit and its fucking got to go.

This is not a Sony fan site. It is sales site. If something good happens to your console, you're going to hear about it. If something bad happens to your console, you're going to hear about it. It doesn't matter what the person's motives are posting the news article, if its true, its true. Live with it or find yourself a forum more tailored to your specific fandom. Just stop trying to make your poor choice in a gaming console someone else's problem.

He was the only mod to ever troll, yet his fan club (all Sony fanboys) would tell you he was the only unbiased mod *rolls eyes* and that it was the other mods with their Nintendo bias that were ruining this site.