By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - whatever happened to ckmlb

Soriku is not gballzack.

mM
Around the Network

This thread got incredibly off-topic.

Anyway...

I can't claim to total recall or accuracy, but in the PS1 days there really wasn't such a thing as a Sony fanbase. Maybe towards the end there was, but all the way into the late 1990s the Nintendo fans were just as arrogant and overbearing as Sony fans were last generation.

Snesboy said:
Mr. Birdman, Pheonix Wright would pWn some anime bird. anyways.

are you cklmb?

I'm not ckmlb, and i'll ignore your first comment......for now.

I'll take the case!!!

Desroko said:
This thread got incredibly off-topic.

Anyway...

I can't claim to total recall or accuracy, but in the PS1 days there really wasn't such a thing as a Sony fanbase. Maybe towards the end there was, but all the way into the late 1990s the Nintendo fans were just as arrogant and overbearing as Sony fans were last generation.

I can't remember Sony fanboys during the PS one time period,  I first heared the word 'fanboy' when people were posting that PS2 will suck and when there were a lot of threads about 'Why PS2 will fail'.

And oh yes when DC failed.  People who were fanboys of Nintendo and Playstation 2 were posting a lot of mean thins. ' HAHA DC is dead'  OMG I was so mad then X_X.

But that could be my fault.

One thing for sure  I never met so many fanboys like this year.

microsfot made the fanboys.

mM
Around the Network

Nintendo vs. Sega back in the day was more heated than this, believe it or not. Something about the bilateralism, I guess - much more black and white, for-us-or-against-us. None of this pansy Wii60 aliance crap.

@soriku

You can rest assure your the biggest fanboy!

mM

Kingdom hearts is the best franchise square enix ever made.

mM
RolStoppable said:
Soriku said:
This gen has the most and biggest fanboys ever.

I blame Kingdom Hearts.

I blame WiiFit.

Desroko said:
Nintendo vs. Sega back in the day was more heated than this, believe it or not. Something about the bilateralism, I guess - much more black and white, for-us-or-against-us. None of this pansy Wii60 aliance crap.

Oh yes in the Snes- Genesis time.  But not on forums :s.

At that time you couldn't find many people who owned a Snes and a Genesis.

You had the group who owned the Genesis or you had the group of people who owned the Snes.

Oh yes I miss those commercials.

Genesis does what Nintendoesn't.