By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

f

Ajescent said:
America is racist again confirmed?

ps America is not the world ¬_¬

i well I don't think this has anything to do with race arnt u a bit racist to play the race card so quickly

Around the Network
haxxiy said:
I'm thinking on trade my black PS3 for a white PS3 when tehy are avaliable in the West, just so it makes a nice pair with my Wii :P

Or you could get a black Wii

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

well that answers that

Legend11 said:
It failed because of idiotic decisions made by Sony. The sad part is judging by the PSP Go they haven't learned anything.

the PS3 has failed hmm.? 

everything is a failure from someone's perspective so 

would you say the xbox360 or the Wii is not a failure?

the point is all the thing's in the world fail at something.

a failure is a failure no matter what so the xbox360 and the Wii has failed also.

intransitive verb1 a: to lose strength : weaken failing> b: to fade or die away fails> c: to stop functioning normally failed>2 a: to fall short <failed in his duty> b: to be or become absent or inadequate failed> c: to be unsuccessful failed> ; specifically : to be unsuccessful in achieving a passing grade failed> d: to become bankrupt or insolventtransitive verb1 a: to disappoint the expectations or trust of failed her> b: to miss performing an expected service or function for failed him>2: to be deficient in : lack failed an invincible courage — Douglas MacArthur>3: to leave undone : neglect <fail to lock the door>4 a: to be unsuccessful in passing <failed chemistry> b: to grade (as a student) as not passing   

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

the ps3 failed because ppl like you keep saying the ps3 failed.

come on ppl the ps3 didnt fail its just had a slow start its now catching up to the 360 in sales and the wiis sales are slowing down

i predict that the ps3 will surpass the 360 in sales by the end of 2010

Around the Network
Legend11 said:
It failed because of idiotic decisions made by Sony. The sad part is judging by the PSP Go they haven't learned anything.

This.

joeorc said:
Legend11 said:

the PS3 has failed hmm.? 

everything is a failure from someone's perspective so 

would you say the xbox360 or the Wii is not a failure?

the point is all the thing's in the world fail at something.

a failure is a failure no matter what so the xbox360 and the Wii has failed also.

intransitive verb1 a: to lose strength : weaken failing> b: to fade or die away fails> c: to stop functioning normally failed>2 a: to fall short <failed in his duty> b: to be or become absent or inadequate failed> c: to be unsuccessful failed> ; specifically : to be unsuccessful in achieving a passing grade failed> d: to become bankrupt or insolventtransitive verb1 a: to disappoint the expectations or trust of failed her> b: to miss performing an expected service or function for failed him>2: to be deficient in : lack failed an invincible courage — Douglas MacArthur>3: to leave undone : neglect <fail to lock the door>4 a: to be unsuccessful in passing <failed chemistry> b: to grade (as a student) as not passing   

Well if you want to argue semantics over the word "failure" in order to justify that the PS3 isn't one compared to the incredible success of the PS2 and what was once expected of it then more power to you.

This is interesting.
Theproff says so stupid reason, then som1 tells his reason why he thinks Sony failed, then som1 argues with him and soon this thread will have 400 posts.

Take my love, take my land..

CGI-Quality said:
Well, people see the PS3 failing at gaining significant marketshare, failing at keeping (3rd party) exclusives, failing at outshining the 360 in the realm of multiplatform games. To me, it has definitely had some forks in the road, but like the Gamecube, it just keeps on chuggin'.

PS3 will be fine, it still has a healthy line-up of games currently, and many on the way. We should be happy about that, and quit dwelling on things we have no control over.

i find it funny about the whole this console failed argument.

Everything fails at something. so saying that something failed is kind of a no brainer.

the problem is many people correlate that to being that the product as a whole has failed which is not true at all.

so what if the PS3 is in 3rd, 2nd 1st 4th all it means it's in what ever place its in.

the funny thing is there is when it comes to game console's 3 racer's in a race

the racer's

Wii

xbox360

ps3

add in the PC and you have a 4th racer

so what if a system does not come in 1st place that does not make the system as a whole a complete failure.

like i said EVERYTHING FAILS AT SOMETHING

so the xbox360, and the Wii and the PC are also failures.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

joeorc said:
CGI-Quality said:
Well, people see the PS3 failing at gaining significant marketshare, failing at keeping (3rd party) exclusives, failing at outshining the 360 in the realm of multiplatform games. To me, it has definitely had some forks in the road, but like the Gamecube, it just keeps on chuggin'.

PS3 will be fine, it still has a healthy line-up of games currently, and many on the way. We should be happy about that, and quit dwelling on things we have no control over.

i find it funny about the whole this console failed argument.

Everything fails at something. so saying that something failed is kind of a no brainer.

the problem is many people correlate that to being that the product as a whole has failed which is not true at all.

so what if the PS3 is in 3rd, 2nd 1st 4th all it means it's in what ever place its in.

the funny thing is there is when it comes to game console's 3 racer's in a race

the racer's

Wii

xbox360

ps3

add in the PC and you have a 4th racer

so what if a system does not come in 1st place that does not make the system as a whole a complete failure.

like i said EVERYTHING FAILS AT SOMETHING

so the xbox360, and the Wii and the PC are also failures.

It lost the exclusives, marketshare and mindshare it had last gen when it was supposed to be the default winner. It has lost millions of dollars, more than they even made during the ps1/ps2 generation combined. If you cannot consider this a failure, then I don't think anytrhing on this earth can be considered one.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS