By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why do so few care about Little King's Story?

Voltaire said:
Ok Mr.Hatchet. Lets see here. The initail thread as i intended it had little to do with sales of ANY game. It didnt matter how much your core games sell, or how much WiiFit sells.

The whole point was a discussion based on the lack of interent hype reguarding LKS. As is evident in your 'proof' of trolls and insults, there is nothing wrong with this thread. Your 'insults' have damaged you on a person level, obviously. Frankly it appears pathetic, but i dont know you well enough to say.

You cannot compare the impact of a game like LKS to WiiFit simply because its on the same console. Its the same way we cannot compare Little Big Planet to CoD4 on the PS3. Ill go further and say that the WiiFit comparision is insane. Ill repeat this again, the thread is about sales comparisions. Do we understand? Its about the games impact on the internet community (specifically Wii owners), thus compareing it with WiiFit compareing apples and oranges.

Ooh, Mr. Hatchet. Well, that's a fine break from Monti I suppose. I could add it to my long list of nicknames, but frankly, it gives off a "Jack the Ripper" sort of feel. I wouldn't want that. Hey, by the way, I wasn't responding to you or your boring thread. I was responding to people posting in your thread who felt that there was no issue with insulting other gamers just because of their preferences.

Well, I'm sorry if my post is off topic from your thread. Why respond to it in the first place? You're responsible for derailing your own thread, you know. And if this thread is about a lack of "interent" hype for Little King's Story (erm, whatever the hell interent is). The posts I showed demonstrated something very wrong with this thread. The responses. They were rude and insulting to other people and I felt like telling it like it is. The only insults I made were to counter other people who were making insults, and they're hardly that offensive. And what's with your obsession with putting everything in quotes? Is that some way of looking judgmental and all-knowing? Either way, it's really pretentious. The only one who looks pathetic in this thread is the guy who feels the need to argue with someone who didn't even disagree with him in the first place.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying, because you must lack the grade school skill of comparisons. I'm not comparing Wii Fit to Little King's Story at all. I'm saying that if any game at all was responsible for LKS not selling well, it wouldn't be the hyped up shooters that aren't even on the same consoles. It would be casual fare like Wii Fit that dominate the market. Fairly simple stuff. I'll go further and say that your inability to understand something so simple is insane. I'm making a good point here, and if you can't grasp something so simple, it's your loss and your embarrassment. The failure of Little King's Story is that it doesn't appeal to the mainstream crowd or the internet crowd. This is due to many things, the biggest one of which is a severe lack of marketing. There, you happy? I answered your question even though I was addressing other people. Now stop wasting my time.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
Voltaire said:
Ok Mr.Hatchet. Lets see here. The initail thread as i intended it had little to do with sales of ANY game. It didnt matter how much your core games sell, or how much WiiFit sells.

The whole point was a discussion based on the lack of interent hype reguarding LKS. As is evident in your 'proof' of trolls and insults, there is nothing wrong with this thread. Your 'insults' have damaged you on a person level, obviously. Frankly it appears pathetic, but i dont know you well enough to say.

You cannot compare the impact of a game like LKS to WiiFit simply because its on the same console. Its the same way we cannot compare Little Big Planet to CoD4 on the PS3. Ill go further and say that the WiiFit comparision is insane. Ill repeat this again, the thread is about sales comparisions. Do we understand? Its about the games impact on the internet community (specifically Wii owners), thus compareing it with WiiFit compareing apples and oranges.

Ooh, Mr. Hatchet. Well, that's a fine break from Monti I suppose. I could add it to my long list of nicknames, but frankly, it gives off a "Jack the Ripper" sort of feel. I wouldn't want that. Hey, by the way, I wasn't responding to you or your boring thread. I was responding to people posting in your thread who felt that there was no issue with insulting other gamers just because of their preferences.

Well, I'm sorry if my post is off topic from your thread. Why respond to it in the first place? You're responsible for derailing your own thread, you know. And if this thread is about a lack of "interent" hype for Little King's Story (erm, whatever the hell interent is). The posts I showed demonstrated something very wrong with this thread. The responses. They were rude and insulting to other people and I felt like telling it like it is. The only insults I made were to counter other people who were making insults, and they're hardly that offensive. And what's with your obsession with putting everything in quotes? Is that some way of looking judgmental and all-knowing? Either way, it's really pretentious. The only one who looks pathetic in this thread is the guy who feels the need to argue with someone who didn't even disagree with him in the first place.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying, because you must lack the grade school skill of comparisons. I'm not comparing Wii Fit to Little King's Story at all. I'm saying that if any game at all was responsible for LKS not selling well, it wouldn't be the hyped up shooters that aren't even on the same consoles. It would be casual fare like Wii Fit that dominate the market. Fairly simple stuff. I'll go further and say that your inability to understand something so simple is insane. I'm making a good point here, and if you can't grasp something so simple, it's your loss and your embarrassment. The failure of Little King's Story is that it doesn't appeal to the mainstream crowd or the internet crowd. This is due to many things, the biggest one of which is a severe lack of marketing. There, you happy? I answered your question even though I was addressing other people. Now stop wasting my time.

FIrst of all, for someone that complains about the 'insults' in this thread (i use quotes because of all your proof  post insults, none were insults), you sure do insult others yourself. IM not saying i havent done so myself, but what your doing pure hypocracy. No two ways around it.

I dont mind if you or i or some other person 'derails' a thread, as long as there is discussion thats all that matters. Its the whole point anyway.

Most people that understand Wii software sales and marketing niches know that your 3rd paracgraph is BS. With a userbase so vast and varied, its pointless to say that WiiFit is stealing away potential LKS buyer. Like i said before, the market intended with each game is completely different.

Yes i am happy with your final sentances. It was your first on-topic post in this thread. Boreing it may be, im not disagreeing, but trying to assert yourself as superior useing your subtle insults is what created this whole issue.

Voltaire said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Voltaire said:

FIrst of all, for someone that complains about the 'insults' in this thread (i use quotes because of all your proof  post insults, none were insults), you sure do insult others yourself. IM not saying i havent done so myself, but what your doing pure hypocracy. No two ways around it.

I dont mind if you or i or some other person 'derails' a thread, as long as there is discussion thats all that matters. Its the whole point anyway.

Most people that understand Wii software sales and marketing niches know that your 3rd paracgraph is BS. With a userbase so vast and varied, its pointless to say that WiiFit is stealing away potential LKS buyer. Like i said before, the market intended with each game is completely different.

Yes i am happy with your final sentances. It was your first on-topic post in this thread. Boreing it may be, im not disagreeing, but trying to assert yourself as superior useing your subtle insults is what created this whole issue.

I never insulted anyone before, you just chose to use words like ignorant and pathetic which were, frankly, quite insulting. The only person I have insulted (if at all) was you, and that was because you felt the need to attack me with your starting post and insult me first. And please stop using cliche phrases. And if you're okay with discussion regardless, that's great. Don't address me then, since I wasn't talking to you in the first place (that is, unless you chose to insult others as well).

Most people that understand the English language could figure out what I'm talking about. I was saying that most of the people blaming the HD shooters for the game failing are wrong, and THAT IF any game is stealing its thunders, its the big games that dominate the market. Big emphasis on if. It was a way to prove a lot of people in this thread wrong, and since you hopped into an argument you clearly don't understand, you got it mixed up.

I should hope you're happy, by the way. Apparently you don't care as long as there's discussion, but all of a sudden you're happy that I answered your thread. Oops, the guy who accuses other people of hypocrisy displaying hypocrisy? How incredibly ironic. And what created this whole issue is you getting into a post and an argument that didn't involve you in the first place.

MontanaHatchet said:
Voltaire said:

I never insulted anyone before, you just chose to use words like ignorant and pathetic which were, frankly, quite insulting. The only person I have insulted (if at all) was you, and that was because you felt the need to attack me with your starting post and insult me first. And please stop using cliche phrases. And if you're okay with discussion regardless, that's great. Don't address me then, since I wasn't talking to you in the first place (that is, unless you chose to insult others as well).

Most people that understand the English language could figure out what I'm talking about. I was saying that most of the people blaming the HD shooters for the game failing are wrong, and THAT IF any game is stealing its thunders, its the big games that dominate the market. Big emphasis on if. It was a way to prove a lot of people in this thread wrong, and since you hopped into an argument you clearly don't understand, you got it mixed up.

I should hope you're happy, by the way. Apparently you don't care as long as there's discussion, but all of a sudden you're happy that I answered your thread. Oops, the guy who accuses other people of hypocrisy displaying hypocrisy? How incredibly ironic. And what created this whole issue is you getting into a post and an argument that didn't involve you in the first place.

For some reason yoiu stay persistant on your points that i squashed several posts ago.

1- There are no insults (aside for the ones conversed between you and i) in this thread. You 'proof' was balongnia. None of those linked posts were insults. I said this before.

2- No one blamed anything for LKS failing. The question was why gamers are not interested in a game like LKS. The responces (by and large) consisted of the fact that the game wasnt that of your popular genres/art direction.

You didn't squash anything, and you still fail to see what I'm talking about. I'm done wasting my time with you. Enjoy yourself.

Around the Network

hallelujah!

can we get back on topic now, plz. i posted about this game in a smaller gaming centric message board, and i got a few people interested in the game, so i done my good deed today :b.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

just like nobody cares for the wii even though it's at waaaaaaaaaaay 1st than the other 2 hehe

Little King's Story Is Great I Played It At My Cousin's House So Addicting Better than Any Of The Pikmin Games

My Theme Music XD

Because it's ultimately not attractive and extremely childish, taking a first look at it. I really don't care about this game, so does the majority of Wii owners here.

Maneco's Hall of Lame
As of October 2010 and, hopefully, until the end of times

Notable Mentions (a.k.a. "Games I Played and Hated")

The Legend of Zelda:
Ocarina of Time

Pokémon Channel

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

will wait for few more price drop.