By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Games Not yet on Virtual Console

ok Iv added your suggestions up to this point, also please include the console for the game you are suggestion, makes it easier to add to the list.

Keep em coming guys : )

Around the Network

Arcade:

All the Street Fighter games except for Street Fighter IV
Virtua Fighter 1, 2, & 3
Forgotten Worlds
Ghouls N' Ghosts
Sega Super GT
Sega Rally 2
All the arcade Darkstalker games
Red Earth
All the Mortal Kombat games

All the Marvel vs. Capcom games except for MVC 2

Dynasty Wars & it's sequel Forgotten Worlds

Giga Wing

Mars Matrix: Hyper Solid Shooting

All the 19"XX" games made by Capcom

Hard Drivin' & it's sequel Race Drivin'

Fighting Vipers 1 & 2 

House of the Dead 1,2, & 3

Virtual On: Oratorio Tangram

Dynamite DUX

Sega Sonic the Hedgehog

All the Gauntlet Games

Some of these games might not be on the VC until the next nintendo system's VC. part 2 coming soon

I LIKE REDMOON ONLINE. IT'S TEH MOST AWESOMEST MMORPG. RUNESCAPE HAS NOTHING ON IT. ;) My full Videogame collection (Well, not really that full): http://www.backloggery.com/marktheshark I'LL COOL YOUR ANGER WITH AN ICE SPIRIT BLAST!!!!111111!!!!!!111!!!!1!!! List of vg studios that've been shut down this generation: Digital Anvil Headfirst Productions Frog City Software (Subsiduary of Take-Two) Indie Built (Subsiduary of Take-Two) Wolfpack Studios Core Design (Subsiduary of Eidos) Rockstar Vienna/neo Software Produktions GmbH (Subsidiary of Rockstar Games) Clover Studios (Subsiduary of Capcom) Sidecar Studios Flagship (Subsiduary of Capcom) FASA Studio Nihon Telenet EA Chicago aka NufX (Subsiduary of EA) Kush Games (Subsiduary of Take-Two) Concrete Games (Subsiduary of THQ?) Iron Lore Entertainment Carbonated Games Stormfront Studios Pseudo Interactive PAM Development (Subsiduary of Take-Two) Venom Games (Subsiduary of Take-Two) Castaway Entertainment Flagship Studios Pivotal Games (Subsiduary of Eidos) Sierra Entertainment (Subsiduary of Activison) Helixe (Subsiduary of THQ) Mass Media (Subsiduary of THQ) Locomotive Games (Subsiduary of THQ) Paradigm Entertainment (Subsiduary of THQ) Sandblast Games (Subsiduary of THQ) Brash Entertainment Jaleco (Assets sold to Game Yarou) MS Aces Rockpool Games (Subsiduary of Eidos) Seta Corporation Humanature Studio (Subsiduary of Nexon) Ensemble Studios Straylight Studios 3D Realms GameLab Factor 5 America's Army Studio The Fizz Factor (Subsiduary of Amaze Entertainment) GRIN Software Bottlerocket Entertainment Shaba Studios (Subsiduary of Activision) Transmission Games Pandemic Studios Ninja Studio Fuzzyeyes Studio Near Death Studios Deep Silver Vienna (Subsidiary of Deep Silver) Incognito Entertainment (Subsiduary of SCEA) Matahari Studios (Subsiduary of Kuju?) Luxoflux (Subsiduary of Activison) Underground Development (Subsiduary of Activison) Red Octane (Subsiduary of Activison) Universomo (Subsiduary of THQ) Cing Zushi Games Javaground Silver Style Entertainment Cheyenne Mountain Entertainment Secret Level (Subsiduary of Sega) Ninja Studio Monte Cristo Cavia Flight-Plan Sparkplay Media Realtime Worlds Gaia Krome Studios Budcat Creations NetDevil Outerlight Propaganda Games (Subsiduary of Disney Interactive) MTV Games Bizarre Creations 7 Studios (Subsiduary of Activision) Pi Studios Cohort Studios Frozen North Productions Killaware Game Republic Titan Studios (Subsidiary of Epic Games China) Kaos Studios (Subsidiary of THQ?) THQ Digital Warrington (Subsidiary of THQ) Blue Tongue (Subsidiary of THQ) Black Rock Studio (Subsidiary of Disney Interactive) Blue Fang Team Bondi Darkworks Multiverse Monumental Games Bigbig Studios (Subsidiary of Sony) Hudson Soft (Subsidiary of Konami) Spellbound Entertainment Zipper Interactive (Subsidiary of Sony) 4mm Games 38 Studios Big Huge Games (Subsidiary of 38 Studios) Rockstar Vancouver/Barking Dog Studios (Subsidiary of Rockstar Games) Radical Entertainment (Subsidiary of Activision) SCE Studio Liverpool/Psygnosis (Subsidiary of SCE World wide Studios) Project Sora (Subsidiary of Nintendo) Black Hole Entertainment Paragon Studios (Subsidiary of NCsoft) Crave Entertainment Eurocom THQ Vigil Games (Subsidiary of THQ) Junction Point Studios Milestone Inc. Lucasarts Eden Games (Subsidiary of Atari) Silicon Knights Timegate Studios EA Phenomic (Subsidiary of EA) Blitz Games Neverland Ea Black Box (Subsidiary of EA) Terminal Reality Two Tribes B.V. Irrational Games Maxis (Subsidiary of EA)

marktheshark275 said:
All the Street Fighter games except for Street Fighter IV
Virtua Fighter 1, 2, & 3
Forgotten Worlds
Ghouls N' Ghosts
Sega Super GT
Sega Rally 2
All the arcade Darkstalker games
Red Earth

Some of these games might not be on the VC until the next nintendo system's VC.

added

also, Forgotten World and Ghouls N' Ghosts are apparently already on the NA Virtual console

also also, alot of those game are late arcade games that also made appearances on the Sega Saturn and even Sega Dreamcast and I doubt it would be possible for the Wii to successfully emulate them, and the Virtual Console Arcade seems more destined to be for older arcade titles from the 80's so I was hesitant to add them, but until its confirmed that the Wii cant do Saturn/Dreamcast emulation or that the VC ARC is only for old games Ill keep em up

I never played any NES, SNES or that gens games but was Ms. Pac-man never released on any consoles? I've been wondering why it was never released on VC.

Crazy Climber on Virtual Console Arcade possible utilizing perfectly the two thumbsticks from the wii classic controller.

wii number: 8166 7045 0170 7783 (don't forget to inform me if you add me)

Around the Network

Alright I'll admit this question makes me fail at life, but why can't they release certain games on the VC? Even if Nintendo released a quarter of those said games I'd be happy.

SimonSaysFYou said:
Alright I'll admit this question makes me fail at life, but why can't they release certain games on the VC? Even if Nintendo released a quarter of those said games I'd be happy.

No it doesn't.. it's a very legitimate question to ask!

Basically, there's all kinds of licensing and legal issues, and a good deal of companies/developers that put out certain games back in the day either don't exist anymore or they were bought out by another company that owns the rights to said games. Rare is probably the biggest and most notorious example of this, which is why we haven't seen any of their games appear on the VC aside from the DKC series, which Nintendo owns the IP and rights to.

So it's not as simple as just dipping into the NES' or SNES's back catalogue, picking a game and dropping it on the VC for example, plus as Nintendo has stated, they'd prefer to focus on WiiWare then release a flood of titles on the V.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Knucles Chaotix, Clay Mates,

Gnac said:
NightDragon83 said:

NEC TurboGrafx-CD

- Akumajō Dracula X Chi No Rondo (Castlevania: Rondo Of Blood)

If Hudson and Konami had half a brain, they'd release this game on the VC ASAP! If people are willing to spent over $100 for a used copy on eBay, not to mention hundreds on the hardware to actually play the damn game in the first place, then logic says there is some serious demand out there for it!

Also, looking at the SNES and N64 lists of games not available on the VC makes me sad :'(

Here's a couple more SNES games to add for old time's sake... Disney's Aladdin & Lion King, Hyperzone, Illusion of Gaia, Top Gear 1 & 2, NHL '94, Uniracers, Super Adventure Island 1 & 2... if I think if more I'll be sure to post them.

I don't think we'll ever see Mario All-Stars and Yoshi's Island being that Nintendo has already released all 4 NES Mario games on the VC, and has also released them on the GBA as Super Mario Advance 1-4.

http://vc-pce.com/jpn/j/title/draculax.html

Really? Dammit... I hope it gets a US release one day... I don't feel like buying a PSP just for Dracula X Chronicles.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Joelcool7 said:
NightDragon83 said:

I don't think we'll ever see Mario All-Stars and Yoshi's Island being that Nintendo has already released all 4 NES Mario games on the VC, and has also released them on the GBA as Super Mario Advance 1-4.

I know as a kid I missed out on Yoshi's Island I'm really looking forward to downloading it if/when it becomes availible on VC. Another big one on my wish list is Donkey Kong 64!

Your best bet for Yoshi's Island would be to track down a copy of the GBA version of it, since I highly doubt we'll see it on the VC anytime soon. I don't think DK64 should be a problem for Nintendo, but again, they'd much rather put it out as like a full-priced remake or something on DS like they did with Diddy Kong Racing to make more money.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said: