By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - See you in two weeks VGC community!

Hey everyone,

Tomorrow, or.. actually... in a few hours, I'll be leaving for bootcamp and will officially start my army service of 36 months. It's mandatory just so you don't ask me whether I wanted it or not :P

It lasts for a month tops, and I get my first vacation in two weeks from the day I start it (could be more, though). What can I say? I'll miss the site... this is my favorite gaming community... not much trolling, good reviews, good forums, precise sales data... it has become a part of my day.

So, I guess I'll see you all in a few weeks. It'll be interesting to see how the site changes 'till then, since it's always changing, on a day to day basis.

Goodbye till then.

Around the Network

I wish you the best in the next two weeks. We'll still be here to welcome your return. You can count on that.

O man! Your one of the best posters! Pretty shit going into the military, especially since its compoulsory.

Have a good'en and see you later!

Oh no what ever will we do without you? We'll miss you.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

hello and goodbye lol see u later

Around the Network

3 years? Shit...

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Its like 3 years of your life wasted.

FootballFan said:
Its like 3 years of your life wasted.

I guess it depends on who you are.

Most people probably find the military is not for them and if forced to go, would think it's a waste of their time.

Other people love to be patriotic and fight for their country, and t hey would join the military no matter what.

Then theres some people who go to the military to turn their lives around. I know that in the United States, the military can turn around any rotten egg in record time and make them a succesful person.

I fall into the majority and would never join the military, but I do strongly support them.

Xen said:

Hey everyone,

Tomorrow, or.. actually... in a few hours, I'll be leaving for bootcamp and will officially start my army service of 36 months. It's mandatory just so you don't ask me whether I wanted it or not :P

It lasts for a month tops, and I get my first vacation in two weeks from the day I start it (could be more, though). What can I say? I'll miss the site... this is my favorite gaming community... not much trolling, good reviews, good forums, precise sales data... it has become a part of my day.

So, I guess I'll see you all in a few weeks. It'll be interesting to see how the site changes 'till then, since it's always changing, on a day to day basis.

Goodbye till then.

Please don't hit my brother palestinians too hard on the head . Me and you are good examples of the good people on both sides.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Cya around the forums later.

Good luck with the army! ^_^

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."