By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2 to get DLC!

binary solo said:
^ What you talking about? DLC is the way for a game to keep on giving, for company profits. And it is a way to beat piracy (not that it's a problem for Blu-ray yet). Anyway I wouldn't hold your breath on free DLC for any quality material. Maybe for different coloured clothes for Drake, but not playable stuff.

What I mean is that they shouldn't release the game, and then three days later say "Look at this DLC, only a third of the price of the game" or even worse "Hey look this stuff is on the game disc, but you have to pay to use it!"

I'm not a huge fan of DLC, unless it really improved something and has clearly been made after the game. I especially dislike Media Molecule's practice of charging for 10 stickers and some costumes- that should really be free.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:
I just hope they don't charge for anything that should really be on the disc.

I was thinking that too. But, Naughty Dog doesn't seem like the type of developer to do that.

thats good, hopefully they wont leave out large chunks of content, just for us to pay extra like some games, but i doubt it.

how about releasing the game first, then create the payable DLC??

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Kantor said:
I just hope they don't charge for anything that should really be on the disc.

Yeah, like Resident Evil 5

Around the Network

I wish game companies would figure out that if they advertised FREE QUALITY DLC and actually do it. Then maybe people will buy their game instead of the "other guys". I am getting tired of getting games that hold off on cool ideas to release $$$ DLC a month later.