By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Batman Arkham Asylum first review!!!!!

I didn't like the demo, so I won't get the game. Simple as that. No matter what reviews say.

Truth does not fear investigation

Around the Network

It got 9 from the Official PlayStation Magazine.. I've preordered

the demo was horrible so boring Im shocked at these reviews. I won't be getting it

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

Is that the reviewer who basically worshiped the game during his review? I think the only thing he said was wrong with it was that it ended.

Its a bias and/or paid off review.

4 reviews are out now. I highly doubt they've all been paid off (or indeed any of them).

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network

I pre-ordered the hell out of this game (I pre-order with authority!). I can't wait 'til Tuesday. Glad the reviews are so good!

I am approaching this game with renewed hope. However i'd just like to caution that in the case of Prototype, the early reviews pretty much claimed it could cure Typhoid, then some of the big players brought it back down to size.

God, sometimes I hate how much I rely on others words to determine where my 60 bucks go. On the other hand, I'd cry tears of crimson if I made a bad decision.

NightAntilli said:
I didn't like the demo, so I won't get the game. Simple as that. No matter what reviews say.

People like you are the reasons there shouldn't be demos.

Or book covers....

Or box art....

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

No game in this generation deserves such a high score.

Bruno Muñoz B said:
No game in this generation deserves such a high score.

What!? You haven't played Super Mario Galaxy yet! :O