By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Batman Arkham Asylum first review!!!!!

Games Master UK

Arkham Asylum is a game with the power to utterly captivate you and can stand proudly alongside modern classics such as "Resident Evil 4", "Gears of War," and "BioShock"...simply put, Batman: Arkham Asylum is a masterpiece. [Sept 2009, p.66]

They gave it a 96/100.  My hype level for this game has shot through the roof.

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/batmanarkhamasylum

Around the Network

Never heard of Games Master UK so Edited for stupidty.

il wait for bigger people to review it, before i get excited.

Also, you should post the link.

Is this the magazine that Edios tried to bribe by giving them an early review rights only if they promise 95+ for the game?

GamesMaster magazine are HUGE in the UK & have been reviewing games for at least 16 years.

I am now taking this game very seriously.

I miss the GamesMaster T.V. show featuring Dominik Diamond

ive just read that there an embargo on the game that ends this month or if u dedicate the magazine cover to batman and give rhe game 9 or above you can post it early

Around the Network

Why is this in the 360 sextion :P

Anyway I'll wait for a more reputable review site

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

And all they had to do was make a dark stealthy Batman game, why did it take them this long? I'd imagine the funnest thing will be completely screwing with minion A.I. as you pick them off one by one.

The first Batman game worth playing since Batman on the NES?

ShadowSoldier said:
Why is this in the 360 sextion :P

Anyway I'll wait for a more reputable review site

Because there aren't any reviews for the PS3 yet.

Interesting.... I'll wait for a few more review, including IGN before I make my final decision but this is indeed good news.