By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who has Bravia TV and a PS3 ?

42 inch Sony Bravia and PS3 80GB ( Original 60GB died)

Around the Network

I'm a Samsung man, and if you thought I hated the PS3...you ain't even SEEN bias yet!

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

-Newcloud- said:
leo-j said:
I have a PS3 and a 32" Sony Bravia

this... i think we might have been separated at birth LOL

huh. Me 3.

Although my surround system is an LG (Optical FTW!)

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

I'm certainly not wedded to Sony for TV's. Having said that we happened to buy a 32" 720p Bravia because it was the best TV in our price range, albeit with a rather slack amount of pre-purchase research.

The TV purchase was made 18 months before PS3 purchase. We could have bought a much bigger TV with a much heftier price tag, with a PS3 thrown in for just $99 (prob 40Gig). But it was beyond our budget. That was possibly the deal Squill got given he lives in Hamil-Vegas, which is on the same island as me.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Sony Bravia + PS3 = win!

Around the Network

samsung is a south korean company as LG. Sony's biggest competition in lcd is samsung. samsung is not part of sony

Like many others, 40 inch Bravia and a launch 60GB PS3

I have a Launch 60GB PS3 hooked up to a 37" Sony Bravia in my room.

And in my living room I have a 52" Sony Bravia with a Gunmetal PS3 hooked up to it. ( I live in my parents basements)

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

32" Bravia, at the time I bought it I still only had my ps2.
Though in retrospect it's not the TV I'd have bought if I knew at the time what to look for, doesn't have 1:1 pixel mapping.

46xbr8 with a metal gear 80 pack 60gb died. But i have had a lot of Sony's sinse then 40xbr2 then 40xbr4 and now the mother of all kdl-46xbr8 absolutely love it. And i converted the 80 mg to a 320.