By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who has Bravia TV and a PS3 ?

Squilliam said:
I have a 60GB PS3 and a 53" Sony Bravia which I got in 2007 for both.

How much did you pay in the TV for that time? TV this size were expensive but that time.

Around the Network

I plan to buy a 32" Sony Bravia 720p...( as suggested by many people). Then I'll finally be able to finish Dead Space for the 3rd time.

invetedlotus123 said:
Squilliam said:

How much did you pay in the TV for that time? TV this size were expensive but that time.

$5,000 U.S. (Converted for easier understanding) at the time. I wanted it, so I bought it really. Just wrote a cheque.

Tease.

46" XBR2 from '06(?) and 60gb PStriple. Although I have since moved that TV to another room and replaced it with a 55" Samsung 240Hz 8000 series. I miss the Sony design flair, but the price and picture quality made that Samsung irresistible.

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

I have a 60GB (original) PS3 and a 40'' Samsung HDTV...close enough I suppose.

Around the Network

I have a PS3 and a 40" Sony Bravia but I only bought it because I could actually get it cheaper than anything else comparable (got it when Tweeter went under from a friend that worked there), I didn't buy it because it was Sony.

twesterm said:
I have a PS3 and a 40" Sony Bravia but I only bought it because I could actually get it cheaper than anything else comparable (got it when Tweeter went under from a friend that worked there), I didn't buy it because it was Sony.

Don't try to hide your all-too-obvious Sony fanboyism

leo-j said:
I have a PS3 and a 32" Sony Bravia

this... i think we might have been separated at birth LOL

Squilliam said:
invetedlotus123 said:
Squilliam said:

$5,000 U.S. (Converted for easier understanding) at the time. I wanted it, so I bought it really. Just wrote a cheque.

wow you sure get a good payment ;). *coughs*

i have my launch 60gb, and got a 46" bravia Z series in May. also got an old ass sony surround sound unit.